5th March 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Which Institute is a better choice for me for MBA course among IFIM, IBA and IIPM to get a good Job? What shall I do to get admission for this course in a college of my choice in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi after MAT Exam?

Sir my mat score is 51%, & i was invited for gd/pi from (IFIM,IBA, IIPM) bangalore..so which is better for me to get a good job aftr complition of mba? Plz suggest me?and what i have to do to get addimision to my choice of college in pune,bangalore & delhi after may mat 2012

29th November 2018, 10:24 PM
Sruthi Sunil s
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which Institute is a better choice for me for MBA course among IFIM, IBA and IIPM to get a good Job? What shall I do to get admission for this course in a college of my choice in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi after MAT Exam?

In my preference IFIM is good for MBA because they have professional for e ups with many institute of USA , NASSCOM ,NSE, NEN , LEDMAC etc.... moreover the rating is of AAA + ...More companies include nestle, GENPACT ,KPMG ,ORACLE, DELOITTE etc...The average salary offered to the students include 7.2 lk / annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?