13th September 2011, 07:00 PM
nishasanju

Maximum age limit to apply for the post of Teacher in government school?

I am B.Sc. B.Ed. I am 35 years old. I wants to know what is the maximum age limit applying for the post of Teacher in government school.

26th October 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum age limit to apply for the post of Teacher in government school?

i am 35 yrs old &pursuing b.ed.i am m.sc.,m.phil. in maths.am i eligible for tet in dece/june. i am eligible for DSC
16th November 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum age limit to apply for the post of Teacher in government school?

what is the age limit to get a job in aided school
16th December 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for who apering in jbt
28th December 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for teacher job in andhra pradesh gov job?
31st December 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

max age limit for job in govt mcd school
22nd January 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I am 43 years old and I have done B.Com,PGDCA and persuing MSc IT . Can I get a job in KV or not?
22nd January 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I am 43 years old. I have done B.Com and PGDCA and persuing MSc IT . Can I get a job in KV?
15th February 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a obc candidate ,what is the age limit assam govt teacher?i am also tet pass!
8th March 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Criteria and age limit for applying for the post of teacher for government school
27th April 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Maximum age limit to apply for the post of Teacher in government school?
6th June 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I m 30 years old . I have done masters in english can I eligible for jobof government teacher
3rd March 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I am 40 years old and a post graduate in rural development in first class from Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur. Am I eligible for job of a government teacher?
3rd March 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I am 39 years old and a post graduate in rural development with first class. Am I eligible for job of a government teacher ?
9th September 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age to be recruited in Karnataka high school as a teacher for male candidates
21st February 2019, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Maximum age limit to apply for the post of Teacher in kerala government school?
16th April 2019, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

I am 40 years and 6 months old and have done Bed how can I apply for Maharashtra government teaching job
16th February 2020, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I am 45 years (running)old lady.. At age of 28 I did B.Ed. I belongs to open category. Govt.vacancies are not filled by a long time. As I don't have capacity to pay 10-15lakhs to join any granted school, I join convent school. It's too much difficult to do hard work with less salary as its not sufficient hand to mouth.there is no job security also. No summer salary. What a ladies can do in this situation.
18th June 2020, 10:26 PM

hi, I think you not may have the eligibility,Iam providing the information below plz check it,
- the max eligibility criteria in punjab for general category teachers is 37 yrs,for reserved category it is 42 yrs.
- But in other states,the max eligibility is 35 yrs only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?