8th July 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc in Zoology? I want to be a lecturer in degree college

i m in fybsc. i want to do msc in zoology. i want to be a lecturer in degree college. wt should i do after msc ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  2. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  3. Any college which gives MSc with Zoology degree in private?
  4. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  5. How can I teach B.Sc(Zoology) in any college if pursuing B.Ed and completed M.Sc(Zoology)?
  6. What is the qualification of college lecturer in Maths under Calicut University? I have scored 50% marks in MSc Maths
  7. Should I go for M.Tech or MSc after doing B.E and working as a lecturer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  9. How to take admission in for 2nd year Zoology after completing MSc Zoology
  10. What is the syllabus for CSIR UGC NET life science? I am a Jr Lecturer in Zoology in government college
  11. How to become a lecturer? I am a student of MSc and my subject is Zoology Hons
  12. Eligibility for Ph.D in Zoology after M.Sc in Zoology from Nagpur University and 47 years of age? -- [New]
  13. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  14. PSC Previous years question papers of Lecturer in zoology and HSST Zoology?
  15. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  16. What to do after completing MSc in Zoology? I am interested in Zoology field
  17. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  18. Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?
7th August 2012, 04:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MSc in Zoology? I want to be a lecturer in degree college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m in fybsc. i want to do msc in zoology. i want to be a lecturer in degree college. wt should i do after msc ?

Candidate who seeks to pursue M.Sc in Zoology from a recognized University, must have completed the B.Sc in the relevant discipline. Candidate seeking to pursue M.Sc in zoology from the University of Delhi, must have completed the B.Sc in the relevant discipline from any of the recognized Institution with a minimum of 50% to 60% [Hons and regular] aggregate marks as well as the same percentage of marks obtained in Zoology. Admission is based through Entrance Examinations. Provision for admission on the merit basis is for those candidates who have completed the B.Sc [Hons] in Zoology or applied Zoology with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate and in the main subject from the University of Delhi.

If you are seeking to pursue the M.Sc program from University of Pune, you must fulfill any of the following eligibility criteria:
  • B.Sc of Pune University with 60% marks with Zoology as the main subject.
  • B.Sc of Pune University with 60% marks with Microbiology, Physics, Chemistry, Botany as main subject with Zoology as subsidiary subject & B.Sc. Biotechnology.
  • B.Sc of any other University with Zoology or Life Sciences or Biological Sciences or Animal Sciences etc. as principal subject.
Admission is based on Entrance Examination. The duration of the program is two years.

In order to become a Lecturer in a Degree College on has to appear in the National Eligibility Test [NET] conducted by the University Grant Commission. Candidate who hold a Masters Degree from a recognized Institution with 55% aggregate are eligible to appear in the NET. However, the NET one is seeking to give is only eligible in the department in which one has pursued the Masters.
5th May 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

After getting a job can i go to reserch
27th July 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

IS msc. animal sc, equal to msc zoology. means----IS- msc. animal sc. eligible for lecturer post of zoology in Inter or Degree colleges?
10th May 2016, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

I have completed msc zoology from Vinayaka mission university salem Tamil Nadu through distance education in year 2010.Am I eligible for csir ugc lecture test?
18th June 2020, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

MSc coastal marine biology holder eligible for degree college zoology lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?