16th September 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Details about the BDS fee structure of Amrita Institute of Medical Science?

please give the detailed BDS FEE STRUCTURE of amrita institute of medical sciences coimbatore

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of all medical colleges in India including Amrita Institute of Medical Science? Date of sale of application form of AFMC and JIPMER?
  2. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  3. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  5. What is the fee structure of a new medical college?
  6. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  7. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
  8. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Annual fee structure for MBBA course in Kalinga Institute of Medical Science?
  10. What is the fee structure of institute of medical science and research(MBBS College)
  11. Fee structure of Era Medical College in Lucknow, MS Ramiah Medical College Bangalore, Krishna Institute of Medical Science Satara?
  12. Can I get admission in MBBS government college after scoring 119 in total and 81 in Biology
  13. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Orthopedics in India?
  14. What is the fee structure of MBBS course in Shimoga Institute of Medical science
  15. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in Kalinga Institute of Medical science per semester?
  17. What is the fee structure of Tripura Medical College for BDS and MBBS?
  18. SRM BDS fee structure and donation amount? -- [New]
19th December 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the BDS fee structure of Amrita Institute of Medical Science?

I wanted to know about the year-wise fee of bds course
8th June 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the BDS fee structure of Amrita Institute of Medical Science?

what will be the fee for Bds admission in management?
16th June 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee in Bds in amrita college
23rd October 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

what is the fees for BDS IN AMRITHA COLLEGE IN MANAGEMENT
7th October 2014, 08:14 PM
rajan kk

Deatails of BDS fees
19th May 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I havent attempted eamcet and i want to take admisdion in bds.I have to give donation n if i have to give donation what will be the donation cost and also want to know the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?