17th September 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have optional Hindi subject in BA for doing B.Ed in Hindi?

i want to do a hindi b.ed then i have must optional hindi suject in b.a. plz. reply me.
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to have optional Hindi subject in BA for doing B.Ed in Hindi?
  2. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 40% in B.A? Which colleges can I apply?
  3. Am I eligible for Hindi B.Ed after completing Sastri in Hindi?
  4. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  5. Can I give IAS optional subject paper in Hindi Medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How is it possible to do B.Ed in Hindi having completed Hindi Vidwan course? -- [New]
  7. Can I apply in M.A Hindi after completing Hindi B.Ed?
  8. How do I proceed for getting into NID for graduation?
  9. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  10. How can I apply for the post of Hindi News Reader? I am a graduate in Hindi Honors and doing B.Ed
  11. Person without Hindi subject at matriculation can study B.Ed (HINDI SHIKSHAN PARANGAT)?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed Hindi course after qualifying for B.A course without any subject from Matriculation to B.A?
  13. How may I find job for Hindi teacher PGT/TGT after doing BA, B.Ed and MA having Hindi subject in each?
  14. How to do Hindi B.Ed after passing praveen exam from Dekshina Hindi Prachara Sabha
  15. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in NET test? Which are the important lessons from Hindi subject?
  16. What should I do to complete Ph.D course in Hindi language?
  17. How may I do PhD in Hindi? I've completed PG in Hindi with 61% marks
  18. Can I apply for UGC NET exam having Hindi as main subject? I did BA with 56% marks and MA with 58% marks
27th April 2012, 03:27 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have optional Hindi subject in BA for doing B.Ed in Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do a hindi b.ed then i have must optional hindi suject in b.a. plz. reply me.
please send me the details
If you want to do B.Ed in Hindi you will have to have B.A Honors in Hindi or atleast one major subject should be Hindi in your Graduation from any recognised college/university.

ELIGIBILITY:

Candidates who have passed Bachelor's Degree Examination in the Faculty of Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce, Agriculture, Faculty of Music and Fine Arts, Engineering, Medicine, Veterinary Science and Forestry conducted by the University of Jammu or an examination from any other University recognized as equivalent thereto–
Who are serving as full time teachers in recognized school (Primary Secondary, Higher Secondary levels) within the territorial jurisdiction of the University of Jammu.
Who have minimum of 2 years teaching experience at the time of submission of application form for admission.

For your reference i have also attached a prospectus of B.Ed in which you will get all the details.
Eligibility.
Criteria for determination of Merit.
Guidelines.
Checklist.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Prospectus%20B.Ed.pdf(47.7 KB, 88 views)
3rd November 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to have optional Hindi subject in BA for doing B.Ed in Hindi?

my name is satendra singh .i got 83.20% marks in 12th.i want to got a good job in railway as tc,technician,and others.my age is more than 18.please tell me a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?