7th July 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write SET exam after passing Hindi Rastrabhasha Pravin and Hindi B.Ed?

I am 37 years old. I passed hindi rastrabhasha pravin and hindi d.ed. Am i eligible to write set exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Hindi B.Ed after passing praveen exam from Dekshina Hindi Prachara Sabha
  2. Am I eligible for NET/SLET exam after passing B.A Hindi Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  4. Am I eligible for M.A course in Hindi after passing M.A in Geology
  5. How is it possible to do B.Ed in Hindi having completed Hindi Vidwan course? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply in M.A Hindi after completing Hindi B.Ed?
  7. Am I eligible to write M.A Hindi after completing Praveena in Dhakshina Bharat Hindi prachar Sabha
  8. How to complete PG in Hindi through IGNOU?
  9. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  10. How can I apply for the post of Hindi News Reader? I am a graduate in Hindi Honors and doing B.Ed
  11. Am I eligible for Hindi B.Ed after completing Sastri in Hindi?
  12. Can I write TET for Hindi Subject in Class I to 5?
  13. What's the minimum qualification required for doing MA in Hindi? I have done HPT with 79% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do M.A in Hindi after completion of B.Com course?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed in Hindi after completing BA equivalent course from Mysore Hindi prachara parishad as a Ratna holder?
  16. Can I do B.Ed after passing B.A in Hindi, English, Sociology?
  17. Details of B.Ed(Hindi) for Hindi Praveen holder?
  18. Eligibility to do M.A.(Hindi) for a candidate who has completed Hindi Pandit Training?
7th July 2011, 08:36 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible to write SET exam after passing Hindi Rastrabhasha Pravin and Hindi B.Ed?

See there is no upper age limit for SET exam so you need not to worry about age ...

Coming to Education Qualification, Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying master's degree examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible to apply for Lectureship only after they have passed their Master's Degree examination or equivalent examination with atleast 55% marks and for SC/ST/PH/VH category candidates percentage criteria is 50%...

These candidates must submit their P.G. Mark-sheet within two years from the date of declaration of result of the SET examination.

It is clearly mention that candidates who have passed M.Sc.( by Research) are not eligible to appear for the SET Exam. As per the U.G.C. Rules so i think you are not eligible ...
7th July 2011, 09:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write SET exam after passing Hindi Rastrabhasha Pravin and Hindi B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 37 years old. I passed hindi rastrabhasha pravin and hindi d.ed. Am i eligible to write set exam.
dear friend,

the eligibility criteria for SET exam.if you have full fill the criteria then you are eligible for SET exam.

Eligibility:

1. The candidate must finish their Master's degree from a recognized university with 55% aggregate.For SC/ST/VH/PH candidates it is 50%.
2. The candidates must appear with the subjects of their post graduation only.

if you completed masters degree then you are eligible for SET exam.

all the best
7th July 2011, 12:18 PM
mundhra
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write SET exam after passing Hindi Rastrabhasha Pravin and Hindi B.Ed?

yes you are eligible for SET exam as there is upper limit for age in SET examination
AND eligibility for it is atleast 55% marks in master's degree for general students
7th July 2011, 03:44 PM
mandiv

hello
sir/madam
since scientist entry test (SET) can be given by the candidates who have done master's degree in science.
so sorry you are not eligible for it
7th July 2011, 05:15 PM
kritika@Hans

respected sir/madam
the minimum qualification you need to write the SET exam is m.sc
since you told that you have done b.ed so i think you are not eligible fir this exam........
19th November 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

iam abcom graduate and passed hindi rashtrabhasha praveen can i eligible to apply for set&ctet?
20th January 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i completed my hindi bhasha praveena can i eligible for group exams
7th April 2012, 03:30 PM
chandra gandhi

IS it possible to do B.ED in hindi after doing praveen
7th April 2012, 03:37 PM
chandra gandhi

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed in hindi after completing pravin

IS it possible to do B.ED in hindi after doing praveen
4th July 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

i have passed hindi rashtrabhasha praveen and diploma in hindi teaching. am i eligible to write set exam.
20th January 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I ALREADY PASSED B.A. RATNA IN HINDI NEXT WHAT ?
4th February 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I passes Hindi Praveen. Can I apply ctet
6th March 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I Passes Hindi Praveen in Dhakshina Bharatha Hindi prachar Sabha.Equalent to BA Hindi?
16th September 2021, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I am passed Hindi prabin..What kind for job I can apply now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?