30th December 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UGC NET exam having Hindi as main subject? I did BA with 56% marks and MA with 58% marks

I did BA Hindi Literature from Mumbai hindi vidyapeeth(56.6%) and MA Hindi (58%)
from Vinayak Mission University, Salem Tamilnadu.

Can I apply for UGC NET exams as hindi main subject?.

13th February 2012, 06:20 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UGC NET exam having Hindi as main subject? I did BA with 56% marks and MA with 58% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did BA Hindi Literature from Mumbai hindi vidyapeeth(56.6%) and MA Hindi (58%)
from Vinayak Mission University, Salem Tamilnadu.

Can I apply for UGC NET exams as hindi main subject?.
Yes, You are eligible for NET Examination and you can also choose Hindi as your main subjects in NET, Because you have study Hindi in your Post Graduation.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year and this examination is conducted for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

~~ There is no Upper age restriction to apply for Lectureship post, But you have to attained the age of 19 years

~~ For Junior Research Fellowship Post, your age should not be more than 28 years, upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

To apply for NET Examination you have to fulfill the given Eligibility :

~~ You have to complete your Post graduate degree course from a recognised University

~~ You have to scored minimum 55% marks from a recognised University

~~ Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination

You have fulfill the given Eligibility, So you are eligible for this examination, So please prepare well for the examination as per the new pattern

The syllabus of NET Examination is availiable in the official website, You can easily download the syllabus from there and keep practice according to the syllabus.

From this year all 3 NET Papers is Objective and all are conducted in same day in 2 Session.

There is no Negative Marking in this examination and There is No Descriptive paper in this examination

So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination Online and if you need more information then check official website :

ugcnetonline.in
13th February 2012, 06:34 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for UGC NET exam having Hindi as main subject? I did BA with 56% marks and MA with 58% marks

dear friend,

http://www.ugc.ac.in/images/newlogougc.gif

N.E.T. - National Eligibility Test

N.E.T. examination is conducted by U.G.C. and U.G.C.-C.S.I.R. twice in year. One is held in June and another is held in December.National Eligibility Test (N.E.T.) to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (J.R.F.) for Indian nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research. The Test is conducted in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science.

The result of June, UGC-NET is declared generally in the month of October. Similarly December, UGC-NET result is usually declared in the month of April.

U.G.C. N.E.T. 2012 Eligibility:-

A Candidate must passed 12th examination in any branch with minimum 50% for general category and for SC and ST student 45 per cent mark is required.

So you are very much eligible my friend.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in

good luck.
21st March 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me last date to apply for Net exam june 2012 for Hindi subject .
21st July 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

After completing BA with57%. can i admission from bed.and what the fee structure in maharashtra college.
THANK YOU .
5th September 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Gudmorning sir, sir pl tell me age limit of TGT in kv, rampal singh chandigarh
26th July 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation in chemistry and MA in Hindi. Am I eligible for NET in hindi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?