22nd September 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Names of the colleges affiliated to Sikkim University in West Bengal?

please name the colleges affiliated to Sikkim University in west bengal

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges or institutes in Kolkata affiliated to West Bengal University or Calcutta University?
  3. Information about JELET 2016 examination
  4. Which courses will help me to get a job in MNC?
  5. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  6. List of colleges affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal?
  7. How to join veterinary colleges in West Bengal if I am from Sikkim?
  8. Names of the Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal in which I can get admission through counseling?
  9. Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  10. How to do M.Tech in Instrumentation tech in part time while working in Kolkata? -- [New]
  11. How a Civil Diploma holder can get a B.Tech degree from Kolkata?
  12. Which are the government affiliated distance D.Ed institutes in West Bengal
  13. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  14. Names of the colleges in West Bengal in which I can take admission for B.Tech M.E?
  15. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  16. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  17. Names of the B.Ed colleges approved by NTTE in West Bengal
  18. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
30th June 2015, 06:57 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the colleges affiliated to Sikkim University in West Bengal?

Colleges affiliated to Sikkim University

• Sikkim Government College, Tadong, Gangtok, East Sikkim
  • Namchi Government College, Upper Kamrang, Namchi South Sikkim
  • Rhenok Government College, Rhenok, East Sikkim
  • Sikkim Government Law College, Burtuk, Gangtok, East Sikkim
  • Palantine College, Pakyong, East Sikkim
  • Damber Singh College, 6th Mile, Tadong, East Sikkim
  • Loyala College of Education, Namchi, South Sikkim
  • Harkamaya College of Education, 6th Mile, Tadong, East Sikkim
  • Himalayan Pharmacy Institute, Majitar, East Sikkim
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?