15th October 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?

Hi,
What is the admission policy in West Bengal colleges for Graduation Degree courses for those who completed their education in other state? If the candidate birth place & home town are West Bengal, Kolkata and stay outside state for their parent's transferable job, they may be admitted in West Bengal colleges for their degree course? I am waiting for your answer. Please help me.
Thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  2. Can I apply for the WB-JEE as a SC Candidate or not? my parents were residents of other state
  3. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal during state counseling after scoring 8394 state rank in West Bengal and 7091 in category?
  4. Eligibility for West Bengal state PSC after 1 year of housestaffship and MBBS?
  5. Chances to get admission in any Medical College of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 5000 AIR and 9000 state rank in NEET?
  6. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
  7. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility for AP EMCET 2016
  10. Are there any government jobs in the state of West Bengal?
  11. If I complete my Graduation from Global University, can I sit in SSC exam of west bengal?
  12. Procedure and documents required to apply for JEXPO?
  13. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  14. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  15. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  16. Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?
  17. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  18. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
30th October 2015, 06:36 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?

Yes they are admitted to West Bengal for graduation courses.
You need to apply for the Degree of your choice in the colleges of your choice and once you are on the list for admission of those particular colleges you can take admission to the colleges.
So you need not worry as you are eligible for admission to the colleges of West Bengal.
1st March 2019, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?

I'm a student of Assam have completed my Hs with 56% in science stream 2016 . Can I pursue Bba in kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?