11th June 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in West Bengal affiliated to AIEEE? How much rank is required for admission?

List of colleges in west bengal affiliated to aieee. Rank required to get admission in them

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges of West Bengal affiliated to AIEEE? Rank required for admission in those colleges?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  4. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  5. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  6. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  7. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7755 rank in JEXPO?
  8. In which college will I get admission after scoring 2,23,000 rank in AIEEE? List of WBJEE colleges based on my rank?
  9. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
  10. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE?
  11. List of colleges affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal?
  12. How much rank is required in JECA exam to get admission in Government Colleges of West Bengal?
  13. List of colleges I can get admission in West Bengal after taking 1039 SC rank? -- [New]
  14. Will I get a seat in NIT Durgapur after scoring 19867 rank in AIEEE? List of the engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  15. Information about JELET 2016 examination
  16. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  17. List of colleges or institutes in Kolkata affiliated to West Bengal University or Calcutta University?
  18. Can I get admission in any NIT or state government college of West Bengal after scoring 10601 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
31st October 2011, 10:00 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: List of colleges in West Bengal affiliated to AIEEE? How much rank is required for admission?

Colleges of west bengal where you can get in through AIEEE ranks:
Heritage Institute of Technology
Netaji subhas Institute of Technology
Techno india

Many other colleges are there but these are the best ones.
For getting admitted here you need to have a rank below 35000.
30th April 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in West Bengal affiliated to AIEEE? How much rank is required for admission?

with aieee state rank of 3000 in west bengal,which colleges will be available?
1st May 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

how muchwbjee rank would be needed to get admission in nit colleges in westbengal?
15th May 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

can I get Jadabpur university through Aieee rank?
11th June 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i got 240000 rank in aieee 2012 and wb state level rank 8152 and obc rank 624 then which colleg i got in west bengal
12th June 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What government affiliated colleges in West Bengal are under AIEEE?
15th June 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i got 57233 rank in aieee 2012 and w.b state level rank 1845.then which college i got in w.b
15th June 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i got 57233 rank in aieee(b.arc) and w.b state level rank 1845.then which colleg i got in w.b
15th June 2012, 06:40 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Almost all the colleges keeps 10% seats reserved for AIEEE students. 80% is kept reserved for WBJEE students and the remaining 10% for students willing to enter through management quota. If some institutions don't approve management quota then 90% of the seats are kept for students with WBJEE Rank.

Some of the colleges are :-
Techno India group colleges- techno india salt lake, meghnad saha, netaji subhas engineering college, techno india rajarhat
Heritage
IEM
St. thomas engineering college
MCKV institute
B.P.Poddar institute
College of engineering and management.
15th October 2012, 11:18 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

List of colleges in West Bengal are listed below:

1. College of Engineering and Management

2. MCKV Institute

3. St. Thomas Engineering College

4. IEM College

5. B.P.Poddar Institute

6. Techno India Group Colleges

GOOD LUCK.....
15th October 2012, 11:46 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Eligibility for AIEEE
12th pass candidate are eligible for AIEEE ,candidate have secured minimum 50% marks in 12th in science.

List of colleges in West Bengal are listed below:

1. College of Engineering and Management

2. MCKV Institute

3. St. Thomas Engineering College

4. IEM College

5. B.P.Poddar Institute
15th May 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i expect my wbjee rank 2014 to be 50000. which colleges can i expect to get in the streams of Electrical Engineering, ECE, EEE, CSE, IT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?