24th September 2011, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

What should I choose after passing foundation course of PMT?

sir,
i took biology with 11th class.and doing a foundation course of PMT.
So for right future what i have options.how should that achieve.
My name is prem abhisek nagar. I got 96% in 10th from rajasthan board.please mail me on [email protected]

13th November 2012, 09:20 PM
MNandhakumar

Default Re: What should I choose after passing foundation course of PMT?

Right foundation at the right stage is the most important factor in the success of any student in exams and in life.

Serious students aspiring for success with a good rank in the IIT / PMT understand the importance of starting early in their preparation. Our Foundation kits are designed to give serious students that extra advantage in terms of more time to have better understanding of the concepts when they reach Class 11.
26th September 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I choose after passing foundation course of PMT?

sir,what are the other coarses after pmt.......?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?