5th August 2011, 07:49 PM
Megan Wambui Maingi

How promising is the career in Hotel Management and Catering? What should I qualify to make a career in this?

I am very interested in taking Hotel Management and Catering as a career but many people have been discouraging me against taking it.I was just wondering how promising is this career?What grade can qualify me take this career in a college or university in Kenya?

Related Questions:
  1. Does it a good choice of opting for Hotel Management and Catering Technology as a Career Option? What course I have to pursue these careers?
  2. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  3. How to make a career in hotel management after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  5. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
  6. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  7. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  9. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  10. How to make my career in hotel management after completing graduation(BCA)
  11. How to join catering jobs in IRCTC after B.Sc in catering science and hotel Management?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in any IHM college if I have taken 20000 rank? -- [New]
  13. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef?
  14. Courses which are equally reputed to B.Sc, B.Tech or MBBS available to study after 12th Maths?
  15. How to make a career in Travel and Tourism after passing 12th from humanities stream?
  16. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  17. In which country I should pursue Master of Hotel Management and make my career?
  18. How to make my career in Hotel management? Which entrance exams should I give?
19th October 2011, 04:11 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: How promising is the career in Hotel Management and Catering? What should I qualify to make a career in this?

the hotels and catering busness are mushrooning all over the world as people are on the move . to get a Degree you have to sit for the enterene examination and there are many institute to select from. the min critria is 12 th pass with 50% marks.
1st November 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How promising is the career in Hotel Management and Catering? What should I qualify to make a career in this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biswas1908 View Post
the hotels and catering busness are mushrooning all over the world as people are on the move . To get a degree you have to sit for the enterene examination and there are many institute to select from. The min critria is 12 th pass with 50% marks.
thank you for you reply.am greatful
8th July 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Which are the entrance exams available for hotel management?
Reply as soon as possible on [email protected].
I will be highly obliged if you do so..
5th January 2014, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my vocational training and now I am a part of hotel.
I wanted to learn that would I get a good job in hotels after completing my Bsc in catering science?
I would wait for your reply.
7th May 2014, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Can i appear for any enterance exam related to government job after completing BHM?
23rd December 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

After hotel management I want to pursue MBA. So I need maths for my graduation. But is it a subject for Hotel Management. Or rather to refrain it does hotel management offer mathematics as an optional subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?