27th September 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

After completing HP quality centre examination where to get the certificate?

Hi, My frnd has completed the HP Quality centre examination last week in NIIT and he got around 93%, but his concerns is where do he get the certificate. in mailing address or any online portal ........etc. He is no more with the mailing address which he has given last week. So how do he can get is certification. please advise.

Thank you advance

29th September 2011, 10:48 PM
kalu21

Default Re: After completing HP quality centre examination where to get the certificate?

Dear,
You can get all the sample papers from the link given below. ... http://www.slideshare.net/yogindernath/hp-quality-center-certification-exam-skill-review-test ..... Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
20th October 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing HP quality centre examination where to get the certificate?

i have completed the hp lr 11.x certification(M 48), where can i get my certificate?
17th November 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, My frnd has completed the HP Quality centre examination last week in NIIT and he got around 93%, but his concerns is where do he get the certificate. in mailing address or any online portal ........etc. He is no more with the mailing address which he has given last week. So how do he can get is certification. please advise.

Thank you advance
Hello,

You can raise the query on HP site, they will help you.

Can your friend share study material and syllabus even i am planning for QC10 certification

Thanks,
1st December 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
can somebody sugest how to register HP Quality center exam.
Thanks in advance.
10th September 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed the hp lr 11.x certification(M 48), where can i get my certificate?
hi Have you done LR Certifictaion?...if so I would like to talk you on regard to that.Can you get in touch on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?