26th May 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get 12th certificate after completing 3 years Diploma? Date of examination?

How can I get my 12th certificate after completing 3 years diploma and date of examination for hindi paper in 2015?

31st May 2015, 04:43 PM
maybach

Default Re: How can I get 12th certificate after completing 3 years Diploma? Date of examination?

No, you cannot get the intermediate certificate after the diploma.

You should be aware of the fact that, the diploma done after 10th class i.e. after the high school prevents you from giving the intermediate. that is, after that diploma you can join the degree courses but there are also many other things that are associated with this.

After diploma you cannot have the intermediate certificate.
there are many government jobs which demand for intermediate and do not consider the diploma.

But, you can get preference in the private sector technical jobs because of your diploma+degree.
5th October 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get 12th certificate after completing 3 years Diploma? Date of examination?

How can I get my 12th certificate after completing 3 years diploma and date of examination for hindi paper in 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?