15th October 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?

my friend who has passed his 8th std. from uttarakhand board in 2011. but now he want to continue his study and want to give s.s.c. examination from maharashtra board by private. but the board is asking for domicile certificate. is it necessary to make a certificate for other state candidate. if,yes then what is the procedure to make the certificate.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  2. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  3. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  4. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  5. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  6. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  7. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  8. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  9. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  10. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  11. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  12. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  14. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  15. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  16. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  17. How can I apply for Maharashtra HSc Board entrance exam?
  18. Is domicile certificate required in Maharashtra State Govt Service? I'm from Madhya Pradesh and Not having domicile certificate of Maharashtra
15th May 2015, 11:06 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?

No, domicile certificate is not necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately.

You just have to submit the admission form along with birth certificate to get admission in private school for SSC examination.
Age of candidate must be from 14 to 16 years.
23rd March 2016, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?

How to appear ssc board exam at the age of 35year please do farward me procedure
16th February 2019, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

My daughter did her 9th in banglore.now she wants to do her 10th in mumbai by private.but the board is asking domicile.Is this domicile rule is from this year only or before years also the same ruled applied for 10th board exam.pls do reply..I'm very helpless as my daughter's year is going waste.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?