14th October 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Where can i do internship program for 2 months nearby Kolkata or Hyderabad?

I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year offering computer science branch.Now i am searching for a appropriate company to do my internship program for 2 months nearby kolkata or hydrabad.So please help me out to find my need.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Kolkata or Hyderabad for computer science internship of 2 months
  2. Internship for M.Com students in Tata Motors in Hyderabad?
  3. Internship is offered to M.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate for 2 months in Hyderabad?
  4. Details of internship program in Hyderabad and Secunderabad?
  5. How and where to apply for internship in Hyderabad or Kolkata?
  6. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  7. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What needs to be done to get internship in BHEL, Hyderabad?
  9. Companies providing 3-4 months internship in Kolkata to ECE students? -- [New]
  10. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  11. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  12. Internship for 2 months in Chandigarh and Haryana for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  13. Need details of internship companies in Hyderabad for four months training?
  14. List of companies which offers 3 months internship program?
  15. How to apply for internship program in IIT, Hyderabad?
  16. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  17. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  18. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
31st July 2016, 11:40 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i do internship program for 2 months nearby Kolkata or Hyderabad?

Here is the list of companies in which you can apply for internship :

** PCS Global Pvt. Ltd.  

Address : 91/39H, Bosepukur Rd, Bosepukur, Kasba, Kolkata, West Bengal-700042
Phone : 033 2442 5535

** Web Development Company Limited  

Address : Block GP, Plot J-3, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal-700091
Phone : 033 3018 1111

** Semaphore Computers Pvt.Ltd.  

Address : 3, Gokul Baral Street, Near Hind Cinema, NE-Corner of Wellington Square, Kolkata, West Bengal-700012
Phone : 033 2221 7475
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?