16th January 2011, 01:14 AM
devipujitha

How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?

i'm pursuing b.tech 2nd year in electronics and communication engg.how to get summer internships after 2nd year?is there any chance to select a particular area to do internship?what are the companies that offer?is there any entrance test?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?
  2. In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship?
  3. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  4. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year candidate in Chandigarh?
  7. How can I do summer internship while doing B.Tech ECE 2nd year in NIT? -- [New]
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship for MCA 2nd year student?
  9. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  10. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  11. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student in Chennai?
  13. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Companies in Delhi who offers summer internship for B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate? Procedure to apply for internship?
  16. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  17. Companies in Surat offering internship during summer holidays?
  18. Possibility to do an Internship during summer vacation for ECE 2nd year student? Is there any test for this? Best company to do an Internship in Bangalore?
21st July 2011, 09:21 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devipujitha View Post
i'm pursuing b.tech 2nd year in electronics and communication engg.how to get summer internships after 2nd year?is there any chance to select a particular area to do internship?what are the companies that offer?is there any entrance test?
Dear friend yes you can do summer internship from anywhere ..........

There is no any entrance give for summer training.......

Some company name is given where you can do summer training .............

1.BSNL

2.MTNL

3.NTPC

4.BHEL

5.HCL

6.DELL

RAILWAY

These are top companies in which you can do summer training without any entrance.........

First you make a letter from your college to the name of that company HR in which company you want to do summer training........

The letter format should be this type....

TO
THE SR. MANAGER
BSNL A.B.C
27th July 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?

what is tha prociser of intership after 2nd year in ntpc?
7th August 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?

which all companies are are offering summer internship after 2nd year in hyd? what are the procedures to get through it?
24th October 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

can u please help us in finding internships in 2012 for 2nd year ece students?
10th November 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

how to i apply summer traing of last year b.tech ece ??????
22nd December 2011, 10:23 PM
chint123

you can do summer internship from anywhere ..........

There is no any entrance give for summer training.......

Some company name is given where you can do summer training .............

1.BSNL
2.MTNL
3.NTPC
4.BHEL
12th March 2012, 12:38 AM
sumanth gudipati

sir ,iam studying 4th semester i want to do internship progrrame for 1 month please suggest which are the best companies regarding ece core?
29th April 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

i have not yet applied for summer internship, i m 2nd year Computer science student, how can i apply for internship in some good company in gurgaon
27th August 2012, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

summer internship after 2nd yearof b.tech ,do the companies pay any thing to students?
1st September 2012, 04:16 PM
shadab879

Yes, you are eligible for the training. There are various companies which training to students who are in 2nd year and 3rd year. First you have to send your resume alongwith a permission letter from the placement cell of your collegd to the HR department of the company. If they select you for the training then they will send you a letter and then you can join the company as a trainee. Some companies charge for the training and few gives the training for free.
Some of the companies giving training are:
BSNL
MTNL
BHEL
NTPC
10th February 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

list of the companies names which are offering summer internship for btech 3rd year students of ece branch
30th October 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the procedures to apply for summer internship for 2 nd year student of ecece decipline In kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?