15th October 2011, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

How to pursue a career in Hospitality and Tourism? Which subjects are needed?

I want to proceed my studies by following career in hospitality and tourism so i would like to know which subject are needed for that career

Related Questions:
  1. Maths is included in B.Sc Airline, Tourism and Hospitality management?
  2. Information about career in Hospitality and Tourism Sector?
  3. Can I do MBA in Hospitality and Tourism in USA after B.Tech? How helpful is it for my career?
  4. How to start my career in Tamilnadu Tourism department?
  5. How to apply for hospitality and tourism jobs in any five star hotel? -- [New]
  6. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  7. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  8. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  9. Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  10. How to make a career Tourism Industry? Course and Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which subjects should be taken after 10th to pursue Architecture?
  12. LLB correspondance course in LLB can be done after B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality?
  13. How can I get admission in Ph.D Tourism?
  14. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  15. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  16. What should I do after graduation to get into a reputed company? I am doing graduation with honors in management
  17. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Pune?
  18. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
26th December 2011, 07:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue a career in Hospitality and Tourism? Which subjects are needed?

There are various diploma and degree courses offered by different institutions. A class 10 pass student to a bachelor degree in any stream can pursue from the vast range of courses on offer for the Hospitality and Tourism.
For example, the minimum eligibility for a course of BSc. in Hotel Management & Catering Operations of 3 years duration is class 12 pass in any stream.
Similarly a course of 1 year and 2 years duration in Diploma in Hotel & Tourism Management requires eligibility of class 12 and class 10 pass. So you can see that you can take any stream in your class 12 or graduation to opt for a future in hospitality and management. As a graduate you can sit for the entrance exam for the MBA in Hospitality and Management.
6th June 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue a career in Hospitality and Tourism? Which subjects are needed?

what courses can i opt for after 12th being a commerce WITHOUT math student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?