12th October 2010, 05:27 PM
vidyawarier

How to prepare ESIC exam? Model/previous years question papers and solutions?

i don't know how to prepare for esic exam. want some model questions with answer. or previous questions with answer.

14th October 2010, 08:17 PM
aotiwari

Default Re: How to prepare ESIC exam? Model/previous years question papers and solutions?

The examintion will consist of will consist of two parts viz :-
Part-I:- The written test will consist of one paper for 200 marks containing 4 parts :
(i) English language
(ii) General Intelligence & General Aptitude
(iii) Numerical Aptitude and
(iv) General Awareness.
Each question shall carry one mark. The questions in all the four parts will be of objective type (multiple choice) ones. The examination will be of 03 (Three) hours’ duration.

Part-II: - Skill Test : The Corporation reserves the right to admit only that much candidates as considered necessary by it for skill test in typewriting/knowledge of computer including use of office suites and data bases, based on the performance of candidates in Part-I written test.

so you need to improve one a time. RS Agrawal is a good source for such topics.

You can check out model papers on the site,
http://test4in.com/model-paper-general-awareness-for-esic-ldc-exam/
25th October 2010, 03:15 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare ESIC exam? Model/previous years question papers and solutions?

For the preparation of ESIC exams you need to prepare the aptitude,numerical ability,general awareness.The preparation for other competitive exams like Banks,SSC, are in the same line of ESIC. It is advisable to follow books like R.S.Agarwaal,M.Tyra etc.. You can get help from some standard General knowledge as well for the general knowledge parts.Keep yourself updated with the latest developments around the world which will prove vital for Current affairs section.
Here iam attaching few of the previous papers of ESIC,(Ldc) exam,hope it might be of some help to you.
Attached Files
File Type: docx ESIC LDC SOLVED PAPER 2008.docx(37.0 KB, 947 views)
30th October 2010, 08:33 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

I have attached ESIC paper from which you can take performa and question types which are generally asked in the exam . In ESIC exam not only aptitude and english come, but also there is a test of typing is performed by the applying candidate. He/she have to pass that test so as to get this clerical type of job.
Attached Files
File Type: doc ESIC english.doc(29.0 KB, 978 views)
File Type: doc ESIC maths.doc(25.5 KB, 859 views)
4th November 2010, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare ESIC LDC exam?
15th November 2010, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

elligibility to appear in esic???
22nd November 2010, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

PLS I WANT ESIC EXAM PAPER
24th November 2010, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

25th November 2010, 11:58 AM
priyaparam

sir please send previous model question paper for esic exam for the post ldc.
25th November 2010, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

please esic exam model question papers
26th November 2010, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

can anybody provide some study material for Social Security Officer"s departmental examination..........Prince
27th November 2010, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

29th November 2010, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

ESIC EXAM MODEL/PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER PLS SEND
30th November 2010, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare esic examination
1st December 2010, 01:04 PM

Thank u
hai friend ur esic solved 2008 is very useful
2nd December 2010, 06:26 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare esic exam
4th December 2010, 10:25 AM
duldul

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidyawarier View Post
i don't know how to prepare for esic exam. want some model questions with answer. or previous questions with answer.
please give me the sollution so that i can prepare for the esic exam
5th December 2010, 05:38 PM
ra6789

Re: How to prepare ESIC exam? Model/previous years question papers and solutions? Thanks 4 models paper, we are very thank full to all of them
5th December 2010, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam
Kindly send me the previous set paper of ESIC(LDC)

Thanks
6th December 2010, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

esic solved 2008 is very useful ........................Rakhesh C R
6th December 2010, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Kindly send me the new syllabus previous question papers of ESIC(LDC)

Thanks
7th December 2010, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Kindly send me the new syllabus previous question papers of ESIC (LDC)
7th December 2010, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Format question paper
7th December 2010, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Please send model question and answer for LDC & Typist my e.mail id is: [email protected]
7th December 2010, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

plz how to prepare ldc exam and send last year modal paper
7th December 2010, 07:21 PM
umesh_ktg

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
pls i want esic exam paper
pls i want esic exam paper pls i want esic exam paper pls i want esic exam paper pls i want esic exam paper pls i want esic exam paper pls i want esic exam paper pls i want esic exam paper
7th December 2010, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

please send the previous ldc question papers
8th December 2010, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

please send some model question papers of ESIC LDC examination- hima unni
8th December 2010, 05:56 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by umesh_ktg View Post
pls i want esic exam paper pls i want esic exam paper pls i want esic exam paper pls i want esic exam paper pls i want esic exam paper pls i want esic exam paper pls i want esic exam paper
for Success in ESIC exam you need to practicemaximun questions and join any good coaching classes.
8th December 2010, 07:45 PM
NEAL_W

Dear sir

Please send previous solved answer paper of esic exam for the post of LDC

Thanks.sssssssssss.
8th December 2010, 09:01 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

You cn download the sample question paper for ESIC exam from the following links:

http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2009/...ar-up-haryana/

http://www.upscportal.com/civilservi...ths-Paper-2008

http://ihelpstudy.com/esic-solved-ge...exam-6777.html

You can refer the book by R.S.Agarwal for quantitative aptitude & logical reasoning.
8th December 2010, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

plz send the solved model/previous yearl question papers of esic
10th December 2010, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

i want to know if my gk is good & maths is ok so, do i need to pass in the each section? or it is
depend on the total marks of the papers pls reply me as the earliest i have very less time my email id i
is [email protected]
Regards
Geeta
10th December 2010, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I NEED LATEST LDC EXAM PAPER??WHERE CAN I GET???
11th December 2010, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

hi
i want to esic previous year question pappers in the post of Pharmacist
15th December 2010, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/medam

plz send the leboretoroy attanden solved model/previous yearl question papers of c.c.r.h

my email id is------ [email protected]
21st January 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

kindly mail me esic pharmacist question paper at [email protected]
25th January 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

27th January 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

plz define the syllabus
29th January 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE SEND ESI LAB ASSISTENT BACK YEAR MODEL PAPER
4th February 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for ESIC staff nurse entrance exam?
10th February 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

send me esic ldc computer skill test sample paper.send it to [email protected]
3rd March 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus of ESIC pharmacist written examination for the upcoming Exam in Bangalore Karnataka,
my mail id [email protected] and [email protected]

thank you
chethan
7th March 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
please send me the syllabus for the post of esic pharmacist and theprevious year exam papers on the mail id [email protected].

i have never attempted such exam and don't even know about the syllabus.
i will be obliged to you...
thanking you,
raj kumar rai
17th March 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

please send me esi staffnurse model question paper
20th March 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

hello all,
i have selected in PartI EXAM OF THE ESIC ldc cadre , do any one have the sample papers for skill test, if so... mail to my id ([email protected]).
i need your help !!!!!!
22nd March 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

please send me model questions which are mostly asked for nurses in ESI entrance
29th March 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

please send me model papers for esi exam for imo( insurance medical offficer)
30th March 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Please send me a model questions which are mostly asked for stenography in ESI entrance.
4th April 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

if anyone knows about ESIC ldc partII (computer skill test ) sample papers....please inform me....need ur help....help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?