13th November 2011, 11:49 AM

Requirement for GPSC Exam? Does GPSC Exam necessary to become RTO Officer in Gujarat?

what is the requirement for the gpsc exm.?

i am study in mechanical degree engineering 4th year,
can i aprovel for the exm?

i want the job as a RTO officer(gujarat) , can i parovel for that ?
the GPSC exm. is required for that?

and what can i do to become a RTO fooicer (gujarat)?

23rd January 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirement for GPSC Exam? Does GPSC Exam necessary to become RTO Officer in Gujarat?

can you provide gpsc class 3 solved paper held on 22/1/12
21st February 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirement for GPSC Exam? Does GPSC Exam necessary to become RTO Officer in Gujarat?

WHERE IS THE RTO INSPECTOR JOB IS COMING
9th April 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

when the public prosicutor exam came& pls give detail of law releated othe goverment job and age limit
12th May 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i am electrical engineer. can i approve for this exam
5th June 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I m a 2nd year mechanical engi.degree student.
my 1st aim is to become a r.t.o officer.
so please guide me what kind of preparation is require and which book is necessary?
22nd July 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i passed B.H.M.S last yr & now i doing my internship so can i approve for GPSC Exam in this yr?
27th July 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I AM DIPLOMA MECHANICAL ENGG. I JOING RTO INSPECTOR
15th July 2015, 03:16 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission .

The eligibility criteria for GPSC exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must have passed graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 28 years . The upper age limit is relaxed for OBC/SC/ST candidate by 5 years .

-The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for General category women and 10 years for reserved category women .

The selection process involves of

* Preliminary Exam

* Main exam

* Personality Interview.

Yes,it is necessary to appear for GPSC Exam to become RTO Officer in Gujarat . Because, State Public Service Commission make recruitment for the post of RTO .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?