1st March 2012, 06:13 PM
ilakiyathangavel

How to do direct Ph.D in distance education?

i've done msc biochemistry on may 2011 at madurai kamaraj university.Now i want to do direct phd in distance education it's possibld or not? incase it's possible i select which university in tamil nadu?Pls tell me about the full details.

19th April 2012, 11:29 AM
vinaships

Default Re: How to do direct Ph.D in distance education?

Hi there,

You can go for direct Ph.d through distance education. In India there are many universities that are offering Ph.d through distance learning.

You can check with IPS Institute of Professional Studies. It offers Ph.d in distance mode. The Ph.d degree is recognized by UGC, Dec approved universities.

IPS institute offers the Ph.d in distance all over India including Tamil Nadu.
30th July 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED M.Sc.DM and M.Phil in disaster mitigation and disaster management in mode of distance education can i do PhD IN distance education mode?
13th August 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How to do direct Ph.D in distance education?

I HAVE COMPLETED M A History in mku can i do PhD IN distance education mode?
16th September 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam ,I mis.Kalaiselvi.Done B.sc Nursing Regular,MBA hospital management through distance education,
Now,Can I do direct PhD in management through distance Education,if that option is there which university i have to select? will u pls guide me.
21st October 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I am completed MA tamil i want to study direct phd in distace education
21st October 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I am completed MA tamil i want to study direct phd in distace education
25th October 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi, my name is Vamsi. I am an private employee working in an MNC. I want to do P.hd in cloud computing / Artificial Intelligence / Software Engg. As i am an employee it was not possible for me to do P.hd. so please tell me the procedure for doing in these specializations. where can i get the universities and colleges. i am preferring to do in JNTU Hyderabad.
Please guide me regarding in these manner...

In anticipation...
7th February 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Hai my name is Ganapathy,I am an private employe in qa department.I want to do p.hd in biochemistry .As i am an employee so ,not possible for me to full time .so please tell me the procedure for doing the specilalization. where i can get the university and colleges,i am preferring to do periyar university salem tamilnadu
plesse guide me regarding ...........
26th February 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i completed my B.TECH-M.TECH from LPU having 7.13 CGPA , now i am Assistant Professor in GCET jalalabad distt-: Fazilka,
i want to my take admission in PH'D .
tell me details about that , my email id- [email protected]
so pls sir/madam give me reply
26th February 2013, 05:28 PM
mayankt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my B.TECH-M.TECH from LPU having 7.13 CGPA , now i am Assistant Professor in GCET jalalabad distt-: Fazilka,
i want to my take admission in PH'D .
tell me details about that , my email id- [email protected]
so pls sir/madam give me reply
Ph.D. ( Doctorate of Philosophy) or Doctorate in Management, both the courses are same in structure. In certain countries Ph.D. is preferred while certain countries Doctorate in Management is more likeable one.
Ph.D. is the highest most education in any field. Professors, Academicians, CEO's, Director's, Scientist, Entrepreneur's, visionary, leaders, Managers are most likely candidates to step in to such highest education milestone. USA based University ofNortheast Virginia is conducting Ph.D. programs since last 30 years all across the globe including India. IMSR is offering Ph.D. or Doctorate professional programs under collaboration with the UNEV for India, South Asia, Middle East, South East Asian and African countries. IMSR do awards Ph.D.or Doctorate in Management in various fields including Management, Health, Science, Technology and many more.
Duration : 2 to 3 year depends on Thesis gets approved by the IMSR nominated guides.
Eligibility : Masters Degree in any faculty fromrecognized University. Graduate with minimum fifteen years of experience also eligible for the course.
Course Highlights :
International Recognition
Lowest fees in Industry
International Collaboration
Guide Help provided
Covering all major education fields
Course Fees : Total fees Rs. 60,000. Prospectus & Admission fees is Rs. 500. Overseas students needs to pay Rs. 10,000 extra.
Procedure : The entire procedure has been designed such a way that student can complete entire Ph.D. from own base in seven easy steps. 1) To start with students needs to write a one page Synopsis on thesis topic, which will outline the content of thesis with the conclusion part. This Synopsis students needs to send to the IMSR for review. On successful review, Once the Synopsis approved by the IMSR student can apply for admission.
2) Please visit IMSR office or its associates to get Admission form and Prospectus on payment of Rs. 500. Student can also download the Admission from and Prospectus by visiting the website. Please fill up the form and send it to IMSR office along with three colored photos, self attested education certificates, Detail resume and DD of Rs. 60,000 in favor of " Indian Management School & Research Centre" , payable at Mumbai. Student who have downloaded the admission from and prospectus needs to pay Rs. 500 extra.
3) After admission student can start writing the thesis.
4) Either student can arrange own guide or IMSR will arrange local or International guideto help the student to formulate the thesis. Guide will be in touch with the student in entire tenure till student writes thesis as per required standard.
5) The thesis has to be of 300 to 400 pages long.
6) The thesis will be forwarded to IMSR in open word file to review. On successful review, IMSR will forward the thesis to the council for approval.
7) Once it has been approved, IMSR will request the student to send two hard copiesof thesis with signature on first and last pages. The IMSR will issue Ph.D. within 20 days.
Subjects Offered :
Health - Psychotherapy, Unani, Siddha, Naturopathy, Yoga, Massage, Aromatherpay, Hypnotherapy, Acupressure, Magnet Therapy,Color Therapy, Nutrition, Reiki, Pranic Healing, Meditation, Telepathy, FengShui, Vaastu, Gem Therapy, Astrology, Acupuncture,Crystal Healing, Auras, Cunselling, Iridology, Mantra Therapy, Optometry.
Humanities - All Languages, Psychology, Economics, History, Sociology, Social Work, Education, Public Administration, International Relation, Political Science, Law
Commerce & Management - Accounting & Finance, International Finance, IT, E-Commerce, Software Marketing, Operations, Project, Supply Chain, Total Quality Management, Production, Human Resources, International Business, International Marketing, Export Import, Marketing, Sales, Distribution, Materials, Hospital & Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Clinical Research, Customer Relationship, Advertising, Travel & Tourism Airlines Management, Public Relations, Hote, Event, Retai, Purchase, Logistics, Call Centre, BPO, Banking, Labor Law, Transport, Pathology Lab, Shipping, Textile, Environmental, Crisis management, Library, Food Service.
Science - Maths,Statistics,Physics,Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Nanotechnology, Geography, Information Science.
All branches of Technical & Engineering Education and Practices
13th April 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.A. in MASS COMMUNICATION from KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY, can i get direct admission in Phd from distance education.
Nahar K.
25th April 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Can i do ph.d in correspondance after completing M.E?
Which University is best? pls suggest
3rd May 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

I have completed my PG biochemistry by correspondence. now i want to do ph.D in biochemistry. Which university offer for this program?. Please suggest

Thank you
1st July 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have completed BE and 4 years of work experience in IT industry. Can you please suggest me, whether I can do direct Phd?
I want to do phd now through distance or direct mode in Cehnnai. Please assist me here.
5th January 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MA Tamil.please give me details for doing PhD by means of distance education in Mku?
21st April 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i am shrikant sabade, my mail id is [email protected], my query is i passed M.Sc. stats with 51 % marks 18 years back in karnataka university dharwad. i have 18 years experience in teaching. i have my own coaching class. i want to do Ph.D. in statistics. can i get chance in your university. give me your guideline to my mail.
14th June 2014, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my B-tech petrochemical technology and mba and presently working in a financial institution.
Is it possible for me to do phd in distance education inreputeduniversity .what is the way
19th June 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

do we have phd in distance education in india? is it valid when we are joining as professor?
26th July 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I had completed MBA in distance mode in pondicherry university i want to do PhD
15th July 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to do PhD in education through distance mode.I have done m.ed from Jammu university. I m from j& k.so what is the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?