28th November 2011, 09:31 AM
Singh Gurmeet

Am I eligible for NRI seat in government/non government college for PG in clinical esteem? What is the fee structure?

I am canadian citizen my daughter completed her MBBS degree from Govt. college as indian citizen Now I want NRI seat for her in MD/MS
1 IS she eligible for NRI seat in govt./non govt colleges for PG in clinical esteem
2 IF eligible tell me the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for regular engineering? Fee structure for Non-NRI quota?
  2. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  3. Is there NRI seat in any IIT? Can one write for SAT exam? What is fee structure?
  4. List of government colleges for M.Sc(Clinical research)? What's the fee structure and applying procedure?
  5. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  7. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  8. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  9. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  10. Fee structure to get a Medical seat in NRI in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  12. Can I get a seat in SSN College under government quota being from poor family background?
  13. List of the government medical colleges and NRI seats with fee structure?
  14. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  15. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  16. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
  17. How to get a seat on NRI basis?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after graduating? Can I complete my B.Ed through correspondence form government college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure of government college for B.ed?
13th July 2018, 01:44 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NRI seat in government/non government college for PG in clinical esteem? What is the fee structure?

Government colleges don't keep NRI seats in reserve. But, some private colleges have NRI seats in reserved quota.

Eligibility criteria for Clinical:-

1) Academic qualification: Contenders must have qualified their Bachelor degree or, Master degree in Bioscience/Life Sciences (with any of the following subjects: Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotech) with at least 50% marks from any university, or,

Contenders must have qualified their Bachelor degree or, Master degree in Chemistry with at least 50% marks from any university. or,

Contenders must have qualified their Bachelor degree or Master degree in Pharmacy or, Pharmaceutical Science. or,

Contenders must have qualified their Bachelor degree or Master degree in Medicine. or,

Contenders must have qualified their Bachelor degree in Nursing or, Diploma in Nursing.

Selection procedure of Clinical:-

1) Written examination.

2) Personnel interview.

3) Screening and selection of contenders based on merit.

Here is the complete details about clinical and fee structure too:-

Open this link: http://https://collegedunia.com/cour...nical-research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?