16th July 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

How to get a seat on NRI basis?

MY daughter is studying abroad in IB board with only Bio. chem. with out physics will the college give her seat on NRI basis . Is there any entrance exam for them also to get the seat.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there NRI seat in any IIT? Can one write for SAT exam? What is fee structure?
  2. Can I get admission through NRI seat in IIMS and other management colleges of India?
  3. How much fee is required to get admission in NIT Jalandhar for NRI seat?
  4. How may I get a seat in Merit list? How can I avail NRI quota? I'm getting my education in Gulf and want to do higher studies in India
  5. Is it possible to apply for NRI MBBS seat?
  6. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
  7. Is it possible to get a seat in NRI and Usharama college after scoring 46,397 rank?
  8. Can I take NRI seat in Amal Jyothi Engineering College?
  9. Am I eligible for NRI seat in government/non government college for PG in clinical esteem? What is the fee structure?
  10. Will I get NRI/Management seat for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. If a student is born in USA with USA nationality then is he/she is eligible for Maharashtra Quota for Engineering College?
  12. Any entrance exam is applicable for Post Graduation Diploma NRI seats? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to acquire B.Tech seat in NIT through NIT Quota?
  14. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  15. Candidates belonging to Rajasthan State eligible for the entrance test? List of seats reserved for other states institutionwise?
  16. How can one get NRI status? Which are the colleges in which one can apply as NRI student? Are they eligibi
  17. Can I get a seat in NRI medical college under AU after securing 24.5% in IP and 915 rank in EAMCET?
  18. Eligibility and procedure of admission into R. V. College, Banglore -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?