31st October 2010, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

ICRI entrance test procedure for Clinical Research, previous years question papers and syllabus

Respected Sir/Madam,

I would like to know about the syllabus and entrance exam procedure of the M. Sc. program of ICRI (clinical research). Please let me know what type of questions are asked for the test. Also please help me with the previous years question papers.
Thank You,

Himakshi

31st October 2010, 02:53 PM
koli

Default Re: ICRI entrance test procedure for Clinical Research, previous years question papers and syllabus

you will get to know about the admission procedure and you can also apply here:

http://www.icriindia.com/education.htm

the syllabus is given here:

http://www.icriindia.com/mcr.html
1st November 2010, 05:02 PM
swati123

Default Re: ICRI entrance test procedure for Clinical Research, previous years question papers and syllabus

Going by the fact that the ICRI allows candidates of different backgrounds,
i.e., postgraduate or graduate in Bioscience/Life Sciences, postgraduate or
graduate with Chemistry as a subject, postgraduate or graduate in Medicine,
postgraduate or graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences as well as
Nursing Degree/Diploma holders to appear for the M.Sc (Clinical Research)
admission test, the syllabus appears to be vast. So, instead of keeping on
making wild guesses, I'll advise you to contact them personally (you can do
so through their website). I'm sure this will help you...they might even forward you some old question sets.
1st November 2010, 10:59 PM
Anurag Daware

Thumbs up Re: ICRI entrance test procedure for Clinical Research, previous years question papers and syllabus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,

I would like to know about the syllabus and entrance exam procedure of the M. Sc. program of ICRI (clinical research). Please let me know what type of questions are asked for the test. Also please help me with the previous years question papers.
Thank You,

Himakshi
MSc
Courses » MSc

Admissions Open for MSc in Clinical Research (Awarded by Cranfield University)

ICRI Clinical Research Program

This Clinical Research program starts in the month of August every year at Mumbai, Delhi , Ahmedabad, Bangalore and Hyderabad and comprises a Foundation Year study program undertaken in India by ICRI followed by the MSc in Clinical Research course awarded by Cranfield University. The MSc may be undertaken at Mumbai, Delhi , Ahmedabad, Bangalore and Cranfield (UK).

Foundation Course – 1st year

* Biomedical Basis of Disease (Integrated Teaching in Medicine)
* General Pharmacology, organization and functions of various systems including drug used in the management of various diseases
* Preclinical, toxicity studies, evaluation of drugs and Indian regulatory framework
* Drug discovery and Development
* Clinical Data Management

MSc Clinical Research* – 2nd year

Taught Modules (40% of MSc award)

* Discovery and development of new medicinal therapies, diagnostics and technologies
* Experimental Methods I: Research Design and Methodology
* Experimental Methods II: Experimental Design, Analysis and Interpretation for Studies in Humans
* Research Governance and Ethics
* Integrated Preclinical Studies
* Clinical Evaluation I: Practical and Scientific Perspectives of Evaluation of Putative New Medical Interventions
* Clinical Evaluation II: Regulatory Requirements and Marketing-Research Interface
* Clinical Research Operations Management

Group Project (20% of MSc award)

* This innovative learning approach allows the students to apply the knowledge and skills gained during the taught course to prepare a substantial dossier of required documentation for a clinical research programme. The student will need to be able to do this as a member of a team, contributing to the overall project and taking responsibility for a particular area.

Individual Project (40% of MSc award)

* A four month personal research project undertaken in industry or academia to allow each student to demonstrate their independent learning ability and interest in advancing their knowledge through the pursuit of independent research and/or development work in an area related to clinical research. The research project is undertaken in either a pharmaceutical company, CRO, clinical research site, hospital or academic facility. During the research project you will be supported by your ICRI tutor to help you through the critical months establishing yourself as a clinical research professional.

* M.Sc degree is awarded by Cranfield University U.K. & is not recognised by AICTE/UGC or any other State Act. Successful completion of the Foundation Year is necessary to gain entry to the MSc in Clinical Research.
18th November 2010, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
I would like to know about the course fee,admission procedure & syllabus for thie entrance in to the full time PG diploma in advanced clinical research at ICRI? I've completed M.sc. Biochemistry in 2010 & intend to do job & not to do Ph.D.What would be best for me? Kindly reply.
18th December 2010, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

i completed b pharm n i wud lyk to do masters in clinical trials ....will u pls send me the entrance test details....?? i mean syllabus& qualification marks
5th January 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

hi i want the previous question paper of chemistry for entrance in m.sc from b.h.u
7th January 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello this is Riddhi from Mumbai
I have heard that ICRI have collaborative program with MUSC
Can you give me some information about that program
3rd February 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Pl.let me know entrance exam date for 2011
25th February 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

how can i register for entrance exam and which is the date of entrance exam 2011?
31st March 2011, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

how is cliniminds for clinical research and clinical data management course?
6th April 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

plz can u send some sets of question papers so that i can make my self ready for the entarence exam my email id is [email protected]
22nd December 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

when will be the entrance test conducted for clinical research programme, pharmacovigilence,2012 and where can we get application forms?
27th December 2011, 11:13 AM
clinovision

Hi,
dear student as such dere is no entrance exam in any clinical research institute dere is direct admission just on basis of your final year result of ur graduation
28th February 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i wnt to do clinical research course but now its not possible for me to persue in, for the time can i move into M.Sc in biotechnology?
28th February 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

i wnt to do clinical research cource but now its not possible for me to persue in, in time is it right to do M.Sc in biotechnology???
30th March 2012, 05:19 PM
kaveribiswas

Going by the fact that the ICRI allows candidates of different backgrounds,
i.e., postgraduate or graduate in Bioscience/Life Sciences, postgraduate or
graduate with Chemistry as a subject, postgraduate or graduate in Medicine,
postgraduate or graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences as well as
Nursing Degree/Diploma holders to appear for the M.Sc (Clinical Research)
admission test, the syllabus appears to be vast. So, instead of keeping on
making wild guesses, I'll advise you to contact them personally (you can do
so through their website).
2nd May 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

please can you send clinical data managment 3rd sem previous papers i can make my self ready for my entrans exams my email id [email protected]. please send me
28th February 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

hello diz pratyusha ..... doin my final BAMS....let me mak sure that can I join the coure while doing housurgeon ,as one of ur consultants 've already called me and said I can...nd let me conform once again...along with the fee module...depending on our percentage .. my mail id: [email protected] u rply me soon so dat i can plan further ...thqq
27th April 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to get the last year question paper of entrance exam of ICRI for BSc clinical research....

Which is the best course.. Bsc clinical research or Pharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?