2nd January 2011, 04:27 PM
lakshmikutty5

What are the options available after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

i want to know about the options available after b tech in electronics and communication

Please tell me how to?

Related Questions:
  1. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  2. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  3. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I join Airforce after doing Civil Engineering?
  5. List private job options related to Electronics & Communication field?
  6. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  7. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  8. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  9. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  10. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  11. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  12. Which companies recruit candidates with B.Tech electronics and Communication degree?
  13. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  14. List of top 10 private colleges of engineering in Haryana?
  15. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  16. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Career options after B.Tech (Electronics and communication)?
  18. What are the job options for me with BE (ECE) qualification and pending arrears?
15th January 2011, 01:00 PM
rks_estate

Default Re: What are the options available after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

Dear friend,

After B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication, you can do M.E. or M.Tech. or MBA or apply for government or private job.

Good Luck
15th January 2011, 05:52 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

There are many options available after b.tech in electronics & communication-
1. you can do graduation in M.Tech ( Digital Electronics & Communication stream)which have ample and challenging job opportunities in the country.
2. You can also do post graduation in Robotics.
3 Masters in Aeronautical Engineering is also one of the best option you can avail.
15th January 2011, 06:12 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

There are 2 options available:-
1.Higher studies.
2.Trying out for job.

In the present scenario higher studies will be better since lakhs of Engineers are coming out from Colleges year after year.You can try out your hand in competitive exams like CAT and GATE.Of you want to settle down in technical side then its better that you opt for GATE and do specialization course through M.Tech.
It basically depends upon your interest yo choose MBA or M.Tech.

There are various jobs available for the ECE graduates but due to heavy competition only few succeed in getting a job.There are various jobs available in Government Sector like IES,CSAT,CDS,BSNL(JTO),BHEL.Some of the mentioned exams are conducted by the UPSC.You can even try out for the various Group exams conducted by your state.Visit the following website to get information about the other such exams conducted by the UPSC

www.upscexam.com
15th January 2011, 08:50 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Hello dear,
Either u can go for MTECH or MBA ...both are very good.
15th January 2011, 09:28 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hello,

As you are doing B.Tech now you have two choice: either you go for job or go for higher studies.

If you are going for higher studies then you can do m tech in VSLI design,image processing,communication,embedded system etc.You can go for GATE exam to do this M tech in NITs and IITs.

All the best for your career..

Regards,
yash
16th January 2011, 12:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are quite a few opportunities available after B.Tech in India. You can join to any software companies if you like to work in that field. Another option is to join electronic equipment manufacturing companies also. If you want to pursue higher education then you can also go for M.Tech or Ph.D in the same field.
16th January 2011, 04:02 AM
shwetaishere

Hello,
I being at the same stage will give you my options.
Firstly it depends you want to continue with your field or want to change the field.So,options available for you:
1)Jobs either private/government .some very good companies prefer electronics people including Nokia Siemens.You can enter into mobile companies.
2)GRE+TOEFL for MS from US
3)CAT or other MBA entrances and MBA from India
4)Gain some work experience the you can go for GMAT then MBA from outside India.

This are the major options available for you.Now choose the best according to you so that I can provide you a much wider view about any specific.

Looking forward for your reply

Thanks
16th January 2011, 08:03 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
there are many options available for you
1.you can join any technical course like chip designing
2.shift to software field by joining companies like tcs and infosys
3.do mba
4.write gate and do m.tech from iit
5.write gre and do ms from an foreign university
6.you can join any psu companies like sail,gail,bhel,ntpc.etc
7.prepare for civil services exam
8.you can open your own electronics servicing center,which has huge market capabilities
all the best
17th January 2011, 07:36 PM
kengkora

YOU HAVE WIDE OPENING AFTER COMPLETING YOU DEGREE IN ECE. YOU MAY CONTINUE YOUR STUDIES, DO MBA THROUGH MAT, CET etc OR P.G IN YOU INTERESTED SUBJECT THROUGH GATE. OR TRY YOU HARD WORK IN UPSC AND OTHER PRIVATE AND PUBLIC COMPANIES.
23rd February 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I am Electronics & telecommunication engineer. I am having the experience of three year in power sector. Now what is the best option available for me if i want to switch?
10th June 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

after BE in electronics n telecomm shud i go for any courses relared to my field? n if i go then wts d advantage of that ? suggest me jobs related to my field in private as well in govt?
11th June 2011, 12:23 AM
04rust

after b.tech in ECE you have lot many options.
with this stream you can switch to both software as welll as core sector companies.
right after pursuing the btech you can get into job or go for higher studies like in MBA or MTECh.
so ece gives you a lot of options just that you need to decide and choose from it..
11th June 2011, 10:43 AM
stranger351

There are mainly two options avaliable for You after B-Tech
1)
Go for Higher Study
MBA
Or
M.Tech
Both are good and future scopes are also good in both fields..

2)
Go for Job
Infosys,Wipro Patni,TATA,BIRLA are waiting for you.
So now you have to decide what should to do.
29th June 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

what are the pg distance education programs after b.tech (let it be graduation)?
17th July 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

it can possible to go ms in aeronautical (usa) after btech in e&tc (coep)? how?
24th July 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

which is best gre or gate? based on job opportunity?
15th March 2012, 10:02 AM
jobsick

There are many options available after b.tech in electronics & communication-
1. you can do graduation in M.Tech ( Digital Electronics & Communication stream)which have ample and challenging job opportunities in the country.
2. You can also do post graduation in Robotics.
3 Masters in Aeronautical Engineering is also one of the best option you can avail.
13th February 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

what are the different jobs offered after btech in electronics and communications?

M.YALLAREDDY
NALGONDA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?