5th December 2011, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

What shall I do after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication for getting best Job in India?

good morning experts
im himanshi.......i want you to tel me what may i do after be from electronics and telecommunication for best job out side the india

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  2. How to get Job in ISRO after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  3. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course I can go next after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course? -- [New]
  5. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  6. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  8. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  9. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  10. Which field to choose for in Post Graduation after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. How can I get a job in hardware in field of telecommunication
  12. When the notification of AAI Air Traffic Control recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  13. Is it possible for any polytechnic students to go for IIT after completion of electronics and telecommunication course?
  14. What kind of job will I get after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Job Opportunities for Freshers having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications in India?
  17. Urgent job for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder? What would be the starting salary?
  18. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
5th December 2011, 10:06 AM
jayparikh

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication for getting best Job in India?

Hi,

actually for getting job out side India, you have to first refer to company website, which you are considering good. then on that similar website , you should apply for jobs opening. then that company will contact you through mail. and this way you can jump into the good company outside India.

Best of luck
5th December 2011, 02:00 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication for getting best Job in India?

dear friend,
My friend you are from ECE stream , then don't worry you will get much job opportunity than any other stream..

You can apply for both IT sector as well as core sector jobs..

To get a job in IT field you must be good in programming language..

So, you can go for short term courses like-

1.JAVA
2.ASP.NET
3.SQL query
4.Oracle..
etc..

If you want to get a job in core field then you must be good in technical field..
For that you can go for short term courses like-

1.VLSI designing

2.Embedded system

3.Micro-controller based training

4.PLC

etc..

So, go for it..
All the best.
5th December 2011, 06:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can find many opportunities in India after completing B.E. in electronics and telecommunication. You can find opportunities in companies like BHEL, ISRO, etc. Many IT firms like Infosys, IBM, etc recruit B.E. in electronics and Telecommunication. You can do M.Tech which will increase your jobs prospects in India as well as abroad. If you want to work abroad you can join for certificate course abroad and look for jobs on the basis of it.
13th December 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

where we study tat short term course name t good institute.
13th December 2011, 09:32 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Thumbs up Re: What shall I do after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication for getting best Job in India?

Dear Friend,
You don't be worry about the Job.

You can apply for many streams.
After completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication you should do the ME first and apply for the Job.

Best of Luck.
9th April 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

give some company name outside india who take freshers of ece and what are their requireent?
8th May 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

M currently studyng B.E final yr..in elctronics engg ...also m appearing for cat 2012..m nt sure abt ma carrier..wat shal i do go for job or mba..although i may nt b able to pay MBA fees which is by d way huge...so i wanted to knw ki..if i complete my MBA while working..like can say...doing a part time MBA..will it b same ..like whether i'l b giving the same prefernce as full time MBA does??
7th June 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

what r the courses to enter in core telecom firm
30th April 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I am an diploma holder and completing b.e.in extc what kind of job I will get and do I have any chances of going abroad
19th June 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I Want Job IN Microsoft,Intel,Apple,NASA,ISRO i got 91% in 10 th 78% in 12 th, I am NOw doing E&TC engineering Can i GET JOB in it,pls suggest degree for getting job in it
24th December 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

I m in third year of electronics and telecommunication engineering, what should i do after B.E. to get a good job?
24th December 2014, 01:49 PM
Studyabroad786

I think you should be start short courses related to Engineering and you will try for internship for gain some experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?