27th September 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?

I have completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication. Is it possible to get a job

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for Electronics and Telecommunications Diploma student? -- [New]
  2. List of books for Mechanical Engineering for GATE preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job Opportunities for Freshers having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications in India?
  4. Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  6. Can I take diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  7. Can I apply for Government Job having completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications stream?
  8. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of 3 year Diploma in Medical Electronics?
  10. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Job opportunities in Eastern Railway for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  12. Which is better to build career in Telecom sector in wired technology or Telecom Engineer?
  13. What are the job opportunities for Diploma Electronics students?
  14. Where will I find best job for diploma in electronics and telecommunications?
  15. What are the job opportunities for diploma electronics engineering students?
  16. What are the job opportunities for Diploma in Medical Electronics students?
  17. GATE Exam Pattern for Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
27th September 2011, 04:06 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?

Of course you have so many opportunities in Govt. sector as you are a ETCE diploma holder .

Name of some Govt.job exams , where you can apply -

SAIL
Railway
GAIL
ECIL
BHEL
DVC
DRDO
IOCL
NTPC

You can get all the important notifications of those job exams and many more details from -
www.freshersworld.com

Thank you
27th September 2011, 04:15 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Smile Re: Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication. Is it possible to get a job
off course you will get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication.
ET&T is very job oriented course and you have already completed diploma you can apply for many organization like.
BSNL,RAILWAY,ISRO,DRDO,SSC and many more.
and you are also apply private company like.
after checking job recruitment on there website
Adsys India
i-View Technologies
LogonB2B Soft Solutions
Ankursoft Information and Technologies
Kairee Systems
Softsol India
CSC India
Drasis Software Solutions
Avrio Infotech
InteractCRM
all the best
27th September 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?

Hi,good morning sir please send to me last years upsc geologist exams questions papers
28th September 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about indian metrological department and duties of scientific assistant
30th November 2011, 11:06 AM
tuntunia

Of course you have so many opportunities in Govt. sector as you are a ETCE diploma holder .

Name of some Govt.job exams , where you can apply -

SAIL
Railway
GAIL
ECIL
BHEL
DVC
DRDO
IOCL
NTPC

You can get all the important notifications of those job exams and many more details from -
www.freshersworld.com

Thank you
30th November 2011, 09:34 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

private sector :
Tcs
cts wipro
hcl
accenture
tech mahindra
ibm
infosys

govt. Sector :

Sail
bhel
drdo
bel
bsnl jto
ecil
iocl
6th May 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

which type of jobs available for DE&C students in vadodara & please tell me some jobs name in vadodara.
28th August 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Iam completed diploma in electronics and communication, what jobs opportunities for me
5th November 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

can i get a job after fail in electronics and telicommunication diploma
3rd January 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I am completed in diploma in computer engineering,what jobs opportunities for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?