31st March 2017, 09:15 AM

Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join NCC in West Bengal? Where should I go for it?

Hello sir, I am from Medinipur, West Bengal and want to join NCC. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it? Where should I go for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join Haryana Police after 12th with Science and DCA?
  3. Procedure to become a Black Cat Commando? Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it?
  4. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
  5. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join Indian Navy? Necessary books for the preparation of entrance exam?
  6. What is the criteria for glass user in Rajasthan Sub Inspector post? Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it?
  7. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. Qualifications required to join CBI after graduation? Physical fitness criteria for the same?
  9. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for this Exam?
  10. Is it possible for me to join NCC after completion of graduation with 65% marks?
  11. How to take admission in NCC in B.Sc first year?
  12. What are the basic eligibility criteria required to be enrolled for NCC training?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Agriculture course in West Bengal and Orissa?
  14. Procedure to join CID Department after B.Com? What are the Physical Standards required?
  15. Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for school inspector exam in West Bengal?
  17. What is the date of West Bengal police exam
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
31st March 2017, 10:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join NCC in West Bengal? Where should I go for it?

Educational Qualification & Physical Fitness Required to join NCC in West Bengal:

> You must be enrolled in the educational organization

> You must be an Indian Citizen

> For Junior Wing - Minimum age is 13 years and maximum age must not exceed 18.5 years

> For Senior Wing - Maximum age must not exceed 26 years

> Enrollment period for Junior Division would be 2 years and for senior division would be 3 years

> Minimum height must be 157.5 cms
4th June 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join NCC in West Bengal? Where should I go for it?

Sir I am from Nadia west Bengal and I want to join ncc naval wing so please tell me is there any naval wing of ncc located?tell me as early as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?