9th December 2011, 09:18 AM
M.S.Rakesh

Job Opportunities for me after the completion of Diploma in Computer Science?

I have completed diploma in computer science if thear any job in your companey plz inform to my mail addsress plzzzzzz.............

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  3. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  4. What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years?
  5. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  6. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  7. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  10. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  13. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  14. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. Job opportunities in MNC for Diploma holder in Computer Science?
  16. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  17. List of PG diploma course best to do after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course? -- [New]
  18. How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
11th January 2012, 09:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me after the completion of Diploma in Computer Science?

One can find various career opportunities after completing their diploma in Computer Science. The candidate can work either in software or hardware sector. If you are interested in software programming or development, go with the same. You can also try for jobs in networking, database administration, and so on. Another good option is to join for B.Tech in Computer Science for better career prospects.
28th June 2012, 09:21 PM
vishnu kant shah

Arrow Re: Job Opportunities for me after the completion of Diploma in Computer Science?

I have completed diploma in computer science if thear any job in your companey plz inform to my mail addsress plzzzzzz.............
29th June 2012, 02:05 PM
artigoyal52

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me after the completion of Diploma in Computer Science?

hi dear,
Today very opportunities are exists for students who completing diploma course in computer science.students can go in hardware and software both sector.
If you are interested in physical parts of computers you can go in hardware sector.
If you are interested in programming and logics you can go in software sector.
Students can go for:
Networking
DBA(data base administration)
web designing
And etc.
Good Luck
1st August 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed diploma in computer science with 78%and also completed computer hardware and networking with 80% please suggest me that in which company or any government job should i get please inform its very essential for me.my email id is [email protected]
8th July 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed my diploma in cse branch. And plz tell me govt. jobs in railways and metro railways on my email address [email protected]. Plz sir tell me soon i have also passed 12 with pcm with 65 presents marks. My name is vivek srivastav. Thank you sir
10th December 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

web desining of salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?