12th December 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of PSI exam? When does the application process start?

1:- date of psi exam
2:- whan application process start
3:- tell me the e-mail id of psi requerment

16th December 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of PSI exam? When does the application process start?

On which date the form for PSI examination 2012 issued, and also i would like to know what is procedure for getting the form is it online or by hand delivery
29th December 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of PSI exam? When does the application process start?

i am intrested in PSI. i want to information about psi exam, qualification, subjects , how many exams, and how to apply, total information about psi?
12th January 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i have campleted 3year degree of hotel management B.sc hmco in ycmou uni. Nashik. Cn i sit psi exam?
7th February 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i m itrested in psi.i want to appear after my tybcom exam,how can i apply for this exam?
9th February 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of psi form submission?
24th February 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the date of the PSI Prilimnary Exam
7th March 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date psi exam form submission
8th March 2012, 05:55 PM
anita navale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am intrested in PSI. i want to information about psi exam, qualification, subjects , how many exams, and how to apply, total information about psi?
plz reply ASAP..m waiting
14th March 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

what is date of psi exam ? what is required/neccessary for psi (eg. health,education,physical test)? tell me preparation method and book for preparation...
16th March 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

previas question paper of psi exam
19th March 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

i m interested for psi procedure m appearing bsc{cs} , so let me remind when it appears
3rd July 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

wt is the date of psi exam? Which books i should read ? Wt are the requriments?
jn reddy,
plz reply early
29th August 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i want became psi officer so i want to get some information so please tall me some information
7th September 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i companted BCA and my dream is to became PSI officer so kindly help me .. i want information about PSI when is call form
19th November 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

how many subject to psi exam?
21st November 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i want to become a police sub inspector, i have just completed my graduation in commerce, give me some tips which is helpfull for me for becoming a psi
2nd December 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i have study in bca 2nd yr can i seat psi exam???
3rd December 2012, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

i companted diploma eng and my drem is to police sub inspector,so kindly help me....and i want all about psi exam,qualification,how many exam and how to apply,total information about pis.....pls give me all ans.....
10th January 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

18th March 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i companted BSC IT and my dream is to became PSI officer so kindly help me .. i want information about PSI when is call form..
what is date of psi exam ?
On which date the form for PSI examination 2013 issued, and also i would like to know what is procedure for getting the form is it online or by hand delivery..??

Plz reply...asap..
22nd November 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I year when application process started for psi examination (actual Month is required)
pls guide me.....
6th February 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I wont to beacam pai but I have great problame of financial position
9th August 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in psi i want to information about psi exam subject how main exam and how to apply total information about psi.....pls guide me
24th December 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I am interested in psi I want to information about psi exam subject how main exam and how to apply total information about psi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?