29th October 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Date of start of admission procedure fro master of computer application?

when will be the admition process start for master of computer application?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in Graduation to pursue Master of Computer Application course? What kind of job I will get after completing MCA?
  2. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  3. Can I get a job in foreign after doing BCA?
  4. Jobs in IT industry for mca fresher?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  6. Procedure for degree in masters of computer application?
  7. Which would be the best option for higher studies in abroad after completion of BCA?
  8. Which line is the best for BCA students after passing GPSC exam?
  9. Courses available to study for BCA last year candidate except MCA?
  10. What is the last date of AMIE admission? Where to get application form?
  11. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  12. Procedure of admission in B.Tech for LEET student? Date of start of counseling?
  13. Master of Human Resources Development(MHRD) admission details 2015
  14. Detailed procedure to get admission in UK for Master Of Computer Science?
  15. Date of various entrance examinations for admission to M.Sc. in physics and date of starting of the application procedure?
  16. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  17. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  18. Which is the best option after BCA between MSc, MCA and MBA? If MSc then which field to choose between IT and CS? Best colleges in Indore for the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
19th December 2011, 01:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of start of admission procedure fro master of computer application?

There are several institutions offering the course of MCA and as you have not mentioned the name of the institution whose admission procedure for MCA you want to know so cant give you to the point answer. In case you want to do the course from IGNOU then the admission has started.
For more detail for IGNOU MCA Admission 2012 Contact Dr.Naveen Kumar 011-29533436/011-29572904, e-mail address:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?