14th December 2011, 03:05 PM
marcus stanley dodrai

Date of sale of the medical entrance exam form?

Sir , i want to know about the dates and application form for 2012 . Since i am preparing for medical entrance .I am in doubt when your medical entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  2. Date of sale of JIPMER medical entrance exam?
  3. Date of sale of COMEDK and other medical exam forms?
  4. What is the date for sale of application form of Jharkhand Medical Combine Entrance Exam? What is the total number of seats of MBBS in Jharkhand?
  5. Date of sale of JIPMER PG medical entrance application form?
  6. Date of sale of MHT CET medical entrance exam form?
  7. Where to get the application form of Pre Medical Entrance exam? Last date of submission of the form?
  8. How to join Air Force after doing 12th in medical stream? Date of Group Y exam form sale? -- [New]
  9. When and how to obtain NEET medical entrance exam forms? Other medical entrance exams with dates of forms and where to buy? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the date of Ph.D entrance exam form sale?
  11. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  12. Date of sale of applicatioon form of Jharkhand Paramedical and Nursing entrance exam?
  13. Last date of sale of GMAT entrance exam form?
  14. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  15. Date of release of medical entrance exam form? Procedure and the date of submission of form?
  16. Last date of the entrance exam of MSc Chemistry and Microbiology? Last date of sale of online application form?
  17. What is the last date of B.Ed entrance exam form sale?
  18. Date of exam and sale of application forms of Wardha medical, AFMC, MHT CET?
16th April 2016, 12:48 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of the medical entrance exam form?

There are so many medical entrance exams conducted by different organisations every year. One of the most trending medical entrance exam is conducted by the All Indian Institute of Medical Science. Tentative dates for the exam are :

* Last date of submission of application : End of March

* Date of medical entrance exam : June first week
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?