2nd November 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?

hi..
I'm Anwesha.. i want to do an internship course in companies like
IBM,TCS,WIPRO,INFOSYS for 30 days.
I'm in 6th sem BE in electrical and electronics and
I dont know how to apply for it.
Can u please guide me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  2. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  4. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  5. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  6. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  8. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  9. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  10. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  11. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  12. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  14. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
  16. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  17. Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC like WIPRO, IBM, TCS?
  18. How to Apply Company Internship like TCS Cogny?
6th November 2014, 05:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?

To apply for six months internship in any multinational company you must have an excellent academic record and good communication skills. Both the verbal and non-verbal communication skills must be good. Apart from them you must have sound knowledge of your stream and computer science engineering.
Now a days all of the above companies have started an online application process where you need to register online on the company website and submit your resume online. If your resume is selected then you will get a call for an interview or further process. Check the websites to apply online and select the Internship tab. For your reference the application link for the Infosys is here.
TCS conducts written test, resume screening and interview for selection of interns. Apart from this, these companies also recruit from top IITs and NITs for internship and the institutes with whom they have tie-ups.
3rd April 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?

Hi, I am Neha studying in 6th sem BE electronics and communication engg. I want to do an internship in companies so could you guide me how to apply for internship.
25th January 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Priyanka as I already finished my diploma now am studying in 6th sem BE electronics and communication engg. I want to do an internship in companies so could you guide me how to apply for internship
25th February 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am doing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering branch at gandhi institute of engineering and technology, Gunupur . I am in 1st year now. I want to do Internship with companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM. So please tell me how to apply and when to apply for summer Internship? Please give me the whole procedure for alply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?