21st December 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

How to join M.Phil in computer science after doing masters in computer science? List of the institutes?

I have done master in computer science and i want to join M.phil in computer science that institute are approved by UGC and AICTE. so plz give me the list of institution......

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  3. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  4. Scope in MS(Masters in Science) of computer science in India?
  5. Am I eligible for masters in computer science after doing FSC Pre engineering and B.Com(IT)? List of top institutes for masters in computers?
  6. List of Colleges or Universities around Dindigul, Madurai and Trichy offering M.Phil in Computer Science?
  7. Can I join M.E computer science while graduating in B.E computer science?
  8. How to get admission for M.Tech in CS?
  9. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  10. Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in Masters in Computer Science without appearing for GATE?
  12. Distance/Correspondence M.Phil in Computer Science?
  13. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  14. Admission for masters degree in computer science? Which are the institutes like IIT Chennai? How to get admission in USA?
  15. Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?
  16. Is it possible to study B.Ed in Computer Science after completing M.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. Completed MCA after BSc in Computer Science Honors : Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Computer Science?
  18. How to join MSc computer science after BSc computer science -- [New]
25th August 2012, 09:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join M.Phil in computer science after doing masters in computer science? List of the institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done master in computer science and i want to join M.phil in computer science that institute are approved by UGC and AICTE. so plz give me the list of institution......
There are various recognized Universities and Institutes offering M.Phil in Computer Science. Candidate seeking to pursue the program, must have completed the Masters Degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University. The duration of the program is one year. Admission is through Written Test and Personal Interview.

Some of the most recognized Institutions offering the M.Phil program in Computer Science are as follows:

Christ University

Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College

Rani Durgavati Vishawavidyalaya

Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya: Department of Computer Science

For detail information, one may refer to the official website of the Institution of concern.
21st August 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join M.Phil in computer science after doing masters in computer science? List of the institutes?

what type of questions to be asked in M.Phil interview for computer science department?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?