23rd November 2010, 09:48 AM
sayna

Previous years papers of DMRC for the post of Jr Engineer? What is the syllabus for the same?

dear sir,
this is mala kumari from deoghar,jharkhand. i have just completed diploma with electrical engg. and have applied for the post of jr engg/electrical so ,i need the syllabus and also the question asked in last year.i 'll be thankful if u send me these in my imail id.

17th February 2012, 10:35 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous years papers of DMRC for the post of Jr Engineer? What is the syllabus for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayna View Post
dear sir,
this is mala kumari from deoghar,jharkhand. i have just completed diploma with electrical engg. and have applied for the post of jr engg/electrical so ,i need the syllabus and also the question asked in last year.i 'll be thankful if u send me these in my imail id.

Model Test Papers of DMRC

Attached with..you'll find a few model test papers of DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation)

Just go through these papers and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and level of questions asked..

The paper pattern will be as follows :-

The written test will consist of 2 papers Paper1 and Paper2 each of 1.5 hours on the same day itself..

Paper1 will test you on :-

General Awareness
Logical Ability
English
Quantitative Aptitude

Paper2 will test you on :-

Paragraph Writing
Essay
Comprehension
Questions on Science and Technology

After you clear the written test you will have to clear the personal interview and medical test..

For sample question paper on Junior engineer of Electrical Engineer.. Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DMRC Aptitude1.pdf(98.2 KB, 149 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC English1.pdf(64.5 KB, 144 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC English2.pdf(67.7 KB, 112 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC GKII.pdf(24.3 KB, 123 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC Reasoning.pdf(51.4 KB, 124 views)
1st March 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of DMRC for the post of Jr Engineer? What is the syllabus for the same?

hello sir,
i did diploma in electronics. i need syllabus and last year question paper of je and st both post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?