22nd March 2012, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of DMRC Exam for the position of Station Controller?

sir i want to know the syllabus of dmrc station controller post,n kindly sent me last year papers also

24th March 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of DMRC Exam for the position of Station Controller?

dear sir/mam
please send me question paper of dmrc. as soon as possible for station controller.

[email protected]
29th March 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of DMRC Exam for the position of Station Controller?

plz send dmrc executive trainee syllabus to [email protected]
1st April 2012, 12:55 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of DMRC Exam for the position of Station Controller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to know the syllabus of dmrc station controller post,n kindly sent me last year papers also

Model Test Papers of DMRC

DMRC stands for Delhi Metro Railway Corporation which has been solely responsible for the successful run of the metro in Delhi..

You can go through these papers and i hope they will assist you in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

You will be facing questions mainly from the following topics :-

>> Aptitude
>> General English
>> Logical Reasoning
>> General English

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DMRC Aptitude1.pdf(98.2 KB, 5147 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC English1.pdf(64.5 KB, 4219 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC English2.pdf(67.7 KB, 3556 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC GKII.pdf(24.3 KB, 3476 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC Reasoning.pdf(51.4 KB, 3771 views)
2nd April 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

plz sir send me previous year question paper of dmrc
my id is [email protected]
21st April 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of DMRC paper for CRA ? previous year question paper
21st April 2012, 05:59 PM
krishanswaroop

what is the syllabus of DMRC paper for CRA ? previous year question paper
26th April 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

syllabus and papers of sc please send on [email protected]
19th May 2012, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Kindly send me the syllabus for DMRC CRA post 2012 and also the previous year question papers at [email protected]

Regards
Urjit
[email protected]
24th May 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam plz kindly send me previous year question paper for DMRC 2012 post sc/to at [email protected]
25th May 2012, 03:43 PM
aks_7866

sir please send me Papers of DMRC. thanks
28th May 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

kindly send me previous year question paper for DMRC 2012 staton controller and syllabus at [email protected]
29th May 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam plz kindly send me previous year question paper for DMRC 2012 post sc/to at [email protected]
30th May 2012, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the syllabus of dmrc station controller post,n kindly sent me last year papers also,and plz help for last 4year exam paper plz send, this id [email protected]
9th June 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

tplease tell me the syllabus of sc/to at [email protected]
11th June 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

pls send me the last year question paper for station controller 2012..pls sir at [email protected]
13th June 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, for the paper 2 how we can prepare fr it???
do you hav some kind of samples available wid u???
please share with us...
or u can mail me at : [email protected]
13th June 2012, 02:30 PM
mink62

sir, for the paper 2 how we can prepare fr it???
do you hav some kind of samples available wid u???
please share with us...
or u can mail me at : [email protected]
14th June 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the last year question paper for CRA (Written exam) ..pls sir at [email protected]
16th June 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

sir , please send me last year paper of DMRC for the post of station controller/train operator in my email [email protected]
thaks
20th June 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

sir please send dmrc station controller exam related material on [email protected]
21st June 2012, 04:12 PM
priti.anjali

sir , please send me last year paper of DMRC for the post of station controller/train operator in my email [email protected]
thaks
24th June 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the syllabus of j.e. mech.
kindly sent it to my id [email protected]
7th July 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i want quastion paper sc or to exan plz send to my id [email protected]
7th July 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

sir iwant to know what is syllabus for customer relation asst exam and previous pappers of the exam
8th July 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

dear sir pleas kindly send me previous year question paper for dmrc post CRA at [email protected]
9th July 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i need the sample paper of CRA exam so kindely mail me in this ID [email protected]
9th July 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for assistant station master prelims and main
12th July 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i need the sample paper of CRA exam so kindly mail me in this ID [email protected]
12th July 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i need the syllabus n last year question paper of CRA exam so kindly mail me in this [email protected]
12th July 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i need the syllabus n last year question papers of CRA exam so kindly mail me in this ID [email protected]
19th July 2012, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

21st July 2012, 09:52 PM
anupam241

Default Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of DMRC Exam for the position of Station Controller?

I need the complete syllabi and questions for dmrc paper 1 and paper 2 . can anyone help me regarding this and send the same to my id : [email protected]
22nd July 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I need previous year papers .... please send it to my id [email protected]
23rd July 2012, 10:16 PM
shubham410

plz send me the last years question papers for dmrc sc/to to [email protected]
i ll be very thankful to you!!!
25th July 2012, 11:42 PM
surbhi kohli

Dear Sir,

Kindly send me the syllabus for DMRC station controller/train operator post 2012 and also the previous year question papers.

Regards,
surbhi.
26th July 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

please send me the paper pattern of sc/to of dmrc and privious year papers id [email protected]
26th July 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the last years question papers for dmrc sc/to to [email protected]
i ll be very thankful to you!!!
28th July 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and10yrs Previous year Question Papers of DMRC Exam for the position of Station controller/train operator?

28th July 2012, 06:33 PM
pinkle rana

sir,
can u plz send me last year paper for DMRC SC/TO to my email.id .i will be thank ful to u
3rd August 2012, 10:28 AM
soniamalik21

sir/ mam
plz send me the last year paper for DMRC SC/TO to my mail id i will be greatful to u
id is [email protected]
3rd August 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam ma name is harvinder singh, plz send me the syllabus of post Station Controller/ Train Operator of DMRC.
i will be thankfull to you for this.
[email protected]
3rd September 2012, 02:25 PM

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of DMRC Exam for the position of Assistant Manager (Operation)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please send me last years papers for preparation of my exam for the post of Assistant Manager/Operation whose exam is proposed to be held in next month.
25th September 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

Kindly provide me the written examination papers of previous 3 years for the post of A.M. (Operations).

Thanks,
Ankit
[email protected]
18th October 2012, 11:38 AM
Rinku Chhipa

dear sir/mam
please send me question paper of dmrc. as soon as possible for station controller.

mail id - [email protected]
18th October 2012, 11:39 AM
Rinku Chhipa

Default Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of DMRC Exam for the position of Station Controller?

dear sir/mam

mail id - [email protected]
22nd November 2012, 11:49 PM
prabhu_ans

Can any one me what is going on in the DMRC's Psycho Test ?????

thanx in advance.
21st June 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the dmrc cra question papers to my mail.
[email protected]
9th July 2014, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I am deepak kumar now study in MBA.
I want to CRA First & Second paper syllabus & Paper.
If possible then please send me mail
Deepak Kumar
Mail Id:. [email protected]
mo:-9540487090.
30th December 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
kindly send me the previous of dmrc Asst manager/operation Papers.My mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?