8th July 2010, 02:17 AM
Anamikajain1368

How to download application form for MBBS from official website of Tripura medical college? What's the fee structure?

i will not be able to download application form for mbbs in tripura medical college from its official website so plz help me and i also want to know its fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Tripura Medical College for BDS and MBBS?
  2. How may I get application form for MBBS entrance of TMC?
  3. From where and how can I get the application forms for entrancing in MBBS course at Tripura medical college?
  4. Fee structure of Tripura Medical College?
  5. Fee structure for MBBS in Tripura Medical College?
  6. Procedure to fill and deposit the fee for Haryana PMT? Fee structure for MBBS course in Pt. BD medical college?
  7. From where to download AU AIMEE 2016 application form? -- [New]
  8. Date of available of forms for the course of MBBS of Tripura Medical College
  9. How may I get application forms for Tripura Medical College?
  10. Where to get WBJEE 2016 application form?
  11. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?
  13. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  14. What is the official website of MGM Medical College Kishangang Bihar? What is the fee structure and how is the infrastructure of the college? How many seats are alloted to MBBS students?
  15. Is there any seat in MBBS course for outsiders in Tripura Medical College? From where to get the application form for the entrance exam?
  16. From where to get the application form for Tripura Medical College in Guwahati?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  18. What to do to have the forms of the MBBS entrance exam of Tripura Medical College?
1st March 2012, 05:07 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to download application form for MBBS from official website of Tripura medical college? What's the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anamikajain1368 View Post
i will not be able to download application form for mbbs in tripura medical college from its official website so plz help me and i also want to know its fee structure

Total number of seats for MBBS is 85. 55 seats are for Tripura domicile and 35 seats for candidates of other states.
The application form can also be availed from the principal office on production of Demand Draft amounting to Rs. 2000. Normally the application are distributed in The month of July every year and the degree programs session begins in the month of August every year.

To download the admission application for you will have to visit the following link:
http://tmc.nic.in/scandocument/admission/applicationform_mbbs_2011.pdf

For your reference i have attached the admission application form.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf applicationform_mbbs_2011.pdf(99.2 KB, 92 views)
1st March 2012, 06:12 PM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

Default Re: How to download application form for MBBS from official website of Tripura medical college? What's the fee structure?

Go to the webpage of www.google.com and type www.tripuramedicalcollege.org.Then click on admission and follow the instruction and feestructure. Then click on Application form. When it will open you should save it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?