28th December 2011, 06:01 PM
Abhimad

Top MBA IT colleges in Mumbai and Pune which consider MHT CET score?

Suggest me some Top MBA-IT colleges in Mumbai & Pune which take MH-CET scores, also tell me about their ratings..?

Please even send me the mail for the same on my email Id

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  2. PGDM colleges in Pune and Mumbai which provides admission through MHT-CET?
  3. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  4. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  5. List of top 50 MBA colleges in MHT CET?
  6. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune which will accept the scores of both MH-CET and CMAT?
  7. List of best Engineering Colleges in Mumbai and Pune through MHCET?
  8. Cut off rates for the top 10 MBA colleges of Pune affiliated to Pune University? Chances of getting admission in top 10 colleges with CET score of 108 and final merit number of 1427?
  9. Can I get a seat in Mumbai/Pune government engineering colleges for admission after scoring 156 in MHT CET?
  10. Colleges in Pune and Mumbai for B.Tech in Biotechnology having 100 marks in MHT-CET 2015? -- [New]
  11. Colleges in Pune and Mumbai universities through MAH MBA CET based on OBC Category Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  14. Which top colleges in Pune should I prefer after scoring 87 marks in MHT CET and 71 in AIEEE?
  15. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  16. Which engineering colleges could I get with 68 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff of colleges in Pune?
  17. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  18. Can i get into top 10 colleges of Pune after scoring 77 marks in MAH MBA CET? Which are the good colleges in Pune?
9th May 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top MBA IT colleges in Mumbai and Pune which consider MHT CET score?

list mba(it) cllege in mumbai
12th April 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top MBA IT colleges in Mumbai and Pune which consider MHT CET score?

Got 90 percentile in mah cet mba 2015 plz suggest me the colleges to apply for in Mumbai n Pune N the admission procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?