25th January 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in SSC CGL 2015 exam?

I have compartment in my final year sol du and result for this.will be declared in december 2015 can i give ssc cgl exam of 2015 ???

25th January 2015, 01:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in SSC CGL 2015 exam?

If you expect your result on time before the date which is mentioned in the notification, then surely you can apply for SSC CGL. Mostly, the notification says that your should have your Degree or Provisional Degree in your hand before the month of August of that year. Hence, if you meet that deadline then you are definitely eligible for the exam.

The age limit for SSC CGL is 18 to 27 years. There is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved categories. Minimum qualification required for the exam is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.

For more information visit http://ssc.nic.in
11th April 2015, 04:34 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

If you will get your final exam/semester result in December of the year then you can not be eligible to apply for SSC CGL 2015 examination because as per the notice, candidate must have received final result or degree before the date of issue of notification of exam and SSC CGL exam notice 2015 is about to be announced very soon in upcoming two months that is why you can not apply for this examination.

But for your support, I have mentioned pattern of exam and some good books which will be really useful in preparation for this exam so keep your preparation continue and make yourself better to qualify exam :

SSC CGL Tier I exam pattern : There are four subjects asked in exam :

>> General Intelligence and Reasoning - 50 questions for 50 marks
>> Quantitive Aptitude - 50 questions for 50 marks
>> General Knowledge - 50 questions for 50 marks
>> English Language - 50 questions for 50 marks

Total 200 objective type questions for 200 marks.

If you pass in Tier I then you have to appear for Tier II exam which is mentioned :

>> English Language and Comprehension Ability - 200 questions for 200 marks.
>> Quantitive Aptitude and General Mathematics - 100 questions for 200 marks.

Total 300 objective type questions for 400 marks and if you qualify this test then you will be shortlisted for further process as per your preference of posts in application form.

If you prefer Group C level posts which comes under Non Interview Category then you need to qualify Typing test on computer system but if your marks are higher and shortlisted for interview posts then you need to appear for interview which is of 100 marks.

After qualifying interview process you will get the job as per priority but if could not pass interview then you will be allotted to non interview group C post.

Some good books which are used by many students to prepare well :

TMH English for Competitive exams.
SP Bakshi English - Objective English
Lucent Publication - Mathematics
Kiran Publication - Reasoning Ability
General Knowledge by Unique Publishers
Objective GK by Lucent Publication
12th April 2015, 01:13 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

If you will not consider about your education as well about your age then how can anyone help you.

The complete details regarding SSC-CGL are as below:--->>

CGL means combined graduate level entrance exam conducted for the various post in the central government as well as in the state government.The student who have completed their Grdauation are only eligible for this entrance exam.

This exam is conducted every year in India as have the following post listed below:-->>

Assistant,
SI in CBI,
Inspector (Central Excise, Preventive Officer, Examiner),
Inspector of Income Tax/ AEO in DoE,
Inspector of Posts/ Divisional Accountant,
Auditor/ Accountant/ Junior Accountant,
Tax Assistant/ UDC,
Statistical Investigaton,

Age Criteria for SSC-CGL are given as below:--->>
I
n case of SSC-CGL the age criteria is different for the different post available through SSC-CGL.

Required Age for Assistant Posts :- Between 20-27 Years
Required Age for SI in CBI :- Between 20-25 Posts
Rest for All Posts :- Age Between 18-27 Years

Candidates who are in Final Year or Must Posses Final Year they are not eligible for SSC CGL Exam.
Those Candidates completed their Graduation from Any Distance Education University which is recognized by IGNOU are also eligible for this SSC Exam.

The candidates who have not completed Bachelor’s Degree and still applying for SSC CGL 2015, they will be rejected at document verification stage.
Simply, candidates are not eligible for SSC Combined Graduate Level examination unless and until they complete Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?