28th December 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of ACB with BSC computer Science qualification?

Am I eligible for the post of acb with bsc computer science qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  2. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  3. Which certificate course should I do in networking? I am currently doing BSc computer science
  4. Am I eligible for computer teacher post after completing BSc computer science -- [New]
  5. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  6. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  7. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  8. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  9. How to join ACB Indian after completing BBA graduation?
  10. How to get a job in ACB? What is the qualification?
  11. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  12. Am I eligible for FCI management trainee after completing BSc computer science with 56%
  13. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  14. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  15. Completed MCA after BSc in Computer Science Honors : Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Computer Science?
  16. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  17. How can I apply for RTO inspector post after completing BSc computer science
  18. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
15th August 2017, 10:37 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of ACB with BSC computer Science qualification?

ACB stands for Anti Corruption Bureau. Top cops of Indian Police Services are selected for certain departments like ACB, CID, CBI etc. Your first aim should be to join Indian Police Services. Candidates are selected for this services through Civil Services examination. Civil Services examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

The academic qualification required to apply for Civil Services examination is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this examination. The age limit for this exam is 21-32 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

You can apply for Civil Services examination after Bachelor's degree in Computer Science qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?