17th June 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?

A student possessing following qualification:
1 ) H. S.S. C. ( Science) Passed with 60 %
2) Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Passed with 52%
3) Master of Computer Application (M.C.A .(Science)) passed with 69 %
4) UGC NET Eligibility for lectureship in Computer Science and Application
5) Registered for PhD in computer science ( Smart Decision Making using Fuzzy Logic for Knowledge Management System )
Is eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in granted Senior college i.e. B.Sc. ( Computer Science)

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  2. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  3. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering
  4. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  5. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  6. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  7. When will be the recruitment opportunity open for faculty in any position?
  8. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of Assistant professor in department of computer engineering in private engineering college
  10. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc?
  11. Can I apply for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  12. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  13. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  14. Completed MCA after BSc in Computer Science Honors : Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Computer Science?
  15. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges? I have submitted PhD
  17. Criteria for blind to be an English Assistant Professor in NIT?
  18. AM I eligible for Assistant Teacher post in WBJEE after completing 3 years BSc in computer application(Vocational)?
6th April 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?

I am a B-Tech In Comp Sc & engineering, now in Civil service. Can I do Masters in the subjects like Pol sc , English ,History or geography ? If yes, then would i be eligible for NET EXAM ?
9th April 2015, 03:24 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?

Minimum eligibility conditions to become Assistant Professor for B.Sc Computer Science and Application :

Candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Application OR in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Application from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

Candidate must have qualified UGC NET entrance examination for lecturer ship in CS and CA by the UGC.

If you have above mentioned qualification then you are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor.

If candidate has not qualified in NET test then he/she must have completed PhD with all thesis from a reputed university in the concerned discipline then candidate can apply for the post of Assistant Professor.

You have all above mentioned qualifications therefore you are 100% eligible to apply for this post for the concerned discipline so you must find the opportunity and give your application and you will definitely qualify this post and become an Assistant Professor in government colleges.

You must focus on PhD course because this is the way of increment of knowledge and opportunities in life and after PhD you can see its power and you will surely become Professor.
18th May 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Master of Computer Application under the faculty of Management Science and Ph.D in Computer Application under the faculty of Management Science is eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Computer Science in Government Aided College.
11th January 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B tech and ME in computer science and engineering. I have also cleared net exam in computer. Can I eligible for assistant professor in bca or bsc college..
16th February 2020, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i am Bsc (Computer Science ), MCA in Commerce with SET qualified can i eligible for permanent assistant professor position in Maharashtra state?
my query is my 12th and bsc from science stream and PG from commerce filed ie. masters in computer applications in commerce.
can i eligible?
10th with 70%
12th with 55% marks
bsc cs with 72%
MCA commerce with 79%
please reply
16th February 2020, 12:25 AM
akshayrajeindia007@gmail.

my qualification is BSc Computer science, MCA in commerce and SET qualified.
10th with 70%, 12th with 55%, and Bsc CS with 72% and MCA in commerce with 79% marks,
can i eligible for permanent assistant professor position in Maharashtra state?
my question is my UG is from science stream and PG is from commerce stream... its fine?
or any query will arise?
but PG in computer application.....
19th February 2020, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

mca with first class holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in MCA course for engineering colleges
19th February 2020, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

qualification MCA with first class ug BSC (three year course with maths) PG (anna university MCA three year course) is eligible for the post of assistant professor in engineering college MCA course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?