28th December 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in ACB and what are the essential qualifications for the same?

pls advise me how to get the job and what r the essential qualifications for that and also am i eligible for that?

2nd April 2012, 02:33 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in ACB and what are the essential qualifications for the same?

Hi friend,
i feel happy to share my knowledge with you.
ACB is one of the branch of CBI.
Intelligence service is one of the most difficult professions before entering into it and even after entering. and requires sincere and honest candidates who are ready to work under any given conditions.
The need of Intelligence services is required to tackle with corruption, terrorism and other anti social elements
. There are many intelligence services which work at different levels. CBI(central bureau of investigation) the most renowned service is responsible for taking care of illegal stuff in every field, be it crime, economic offenses etc.
CBI has two departments named Anti corruption and SpRAW(Research and analysis wing) is another government organisation which is a part of intelligence services.
It has two duties to be performed that are Tactical intelligence which is done on daily basis and Strategic intelligence to provide the government for future possibilities and remedies.
Here is some information for those who want to choose intelligence services as their career option.
• Direct recruitment to CBI is done through examinations conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. It is done for three different posts:- Sub-Inspector, Assistant Public Prose¬cutor and Senior Public Prosecutor (SPP).
• Eligibility:- For Assistant PP, LL.B.(Law) with 5 of years experience is the minimum qualification. For Deputy SP, graduation and for Senior Public Prosecutor, being a Law graduate with 10 years of experience is the minimum qualification. For the post of sub inspector the criteria is as follows:- Between 18-25 years of age, graduate, height to be minimum 5’6″ and chest 32′ (+2″). The candidate should clear his Written test, interview and medical.
• For the training, CBI officers who are directly recruited go to police academy in Ghaziabad and IPS officers training centre is at Hyderabad.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
30th April 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in ACB and what are the essential qualifications for the same?

i completed my b.ed graduation...
am i eligible for any job in your department? i'm a women
20th July 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i completed my MBA graduation...........
i m eligible for any job in your department ? i m male
22nd September 2013, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

ACB C I Qualification& Age
22nd May 2015, 11:01 AM
rathod tejeshwar

I completed my gradution bsc.biotechnology.....
And my post gradution msc MLT(medical clinical laboratory)m eligible for any job in your department m male rathod tejeshwar 07567227772
19th June 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completed chartered accountancy
After intermediate
how can enter into ACB for job
9th March 2019, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir how can join cid as a sub inspector and how can see this vacancy because i am fressar
27th September 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

When will release CBI notification?
Can you please tell me Last notification details.
23rd April 2021, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i had completed Bsc, MLw, and a had total 1 years exp.have how to get a job in acb please.
11th September 2022, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam completed 2nd puc can I get ACB job sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?