29th December 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of release and last date of submission of online application form for BITS Pilani?

kindly tell me the date of release and last date of submission of on-line application form 2011-2012 for bits pilani institute along with web sites......

31st December 2011, 08:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of release and last date of submission of online application form for BITS Pilani?

The details of BITS Pilani exam were issued in the official website. The last date of the submission of the application is on 15th February 2012. The applications should reach the destination by registered post /Speed post. The candidate should pay a specific amount of fee prior to the application process. Those who pay the fee through electronic means should enclose the proof along with the application.
14th January 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of release and last date of submission of online application form for BITS Pilani?

offline application forms are available or not??
18th January 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of of filling online application form of BITS pilani
1st February 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BDS degree.I would like to write TNPSC examination.In which group is tat follows.Here am not mentioning about the PG exam.when is the application date starts for sevice exam for bds?
13th February 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of bits pilani for btech
14th February 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I post online bits application form-2012 tommorow?
16th February 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of bits pilani form
11th May 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of afmc forms submition?
2nd December 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

When the offline form of BITS pilani is going to be aviable
10th April 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF BTECH ADMISSION IN BITS PILANI
22nd April 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the rules of ips
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?