31st August 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How can i make changes in BITSAT application?

1st September 2015, 03:02 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i make changes in BITSAT application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry it not possible for you to make changes in the BITSAT application form. You must fill up the application form carefully without made any mistakes. If you have made any mistake then your application form will be rejected. Your amount will not get refunded. Please, refer the official website BITSAT.

Official website - www.bits-pilani.ac.in
1st September 2015, 08:52 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How can i make changes in BITSAT application?

** After submission of application form Applicants cannot edit BITSAT application form by Online mode .

** If the mistake is minor, you can send a written signed request for the correction of Mistake in BITSAT Form.

** For big mistakes you have to apply afresh BITSAT Application with a new application fees and send a letter to admission office BITS, Pilani mentioning the earlier application number which will be cancelled.

For further information contact at the address.

Admissions Office,
BITS, Pilani - 333 031 (Rajasthan) India.
Tel: 01596-242205, 01596-515294 / 330
Fax: 01596-244183
Email: [email protected]
1st September 2015, 11:56 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Candidates are not allowed to make changes in the form after submitting it. So, candidate have to read their form properly and then submit it without any mistakes. If candidate have made any mistakes, then the form will rejected and also there is no refund of the application fee.

If candidate have done some mistake in form, then he/she has to pay again for the new application form and apply again with the new form.

For more details please visit : http://bitsadmission.com/bitsatmain.aspx
2nd September 2015, 07:27 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

BITSAT exam is conducted every year for getting admission in undergraduate programme at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campus..

As you said that you have done a mistake in the form... There is a provision to recover the mistake and it is also mentioned in the notification too that

"A candidate can apply online only once for BITSAT-2015. However, if a
candidate discovers any mistake in the form submitted by him, he can apply online second time and send a letter to admission office BITS, Pilani mentioning the earlier application number which will be cancelled. In such cases, the second application has to be accompanied by a fresh application
fee.
"

**If you want to see the notification of BITSAT.. then below are the attachment..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bitsat2015_brochure.pdf(1.23 MB, 28 views)
5th September 2015, 01:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you will have to again fill up the form if you have made some mistakes which can lead to the cancellation of your registration.

Therefore, if your application is rejected you will have to pay again for new application form and apply once more.
4th March 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

SUBBA RAO
APPLICATION NUMBER-276584
I WANT TO CHANGE MY TEST CENTRE PREFERENCES
AS I AM IN VISAKHAPATNAM,I WANT TO CHANGE MY CENTRES AS VISAKHAPATNAM,HYDERABAD AND VIJAYAWADA
PLEASE TRY TO CHANGE THEM AND SEND THE NOTIFICATION TO MY NUMBER-9908808242
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?