30th December 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

How to get good Job in private Electrical Companies being a candidate having completed B.Tech with Electrical stream in Distinction?

I completed btech with distinction in electricals. I want gud job in private electrical companies. Hw to get that job pls reply me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get good Job in Electrical Companies in India having passed 10th and 12th class with Distinction and an aggregate of 59.73% in B.Tech with EEE?
  2. List of private electrical reputed companies within Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  3. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  4. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a job at private power plants or electrical core companies?
  6. How to get Job in Electrical Core Companies after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  7. Good job in Electrical companies for a candidate having two years experience? -- [New]
  8. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply for electrical engineer job?
  9. How may I switch into core from IT sector job in Chennai? I have done chemical engineering
  10. List of private electrical companies in which a fresh electrical engineer can get?
  11. List of reliable private companies to apply for electrical freshers?
  12. How can I apply for electrical engineer job?
  13. Job in IT companies like Google, IBM, TCS etc. for Electrical Engineer?
  14. List of Electrical Private reputed for freshers companies in NCR region and Pune?
  15. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  16. Eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
  17. List of job openings in core electrical companies in Ahmadabad?
  18. List of all electrical companies which can provide job for B.Tech Electrical engineering students?
31st December 2011, 06:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get good Job in private Electrical Companies being a candidate having completed B.Tech with Electrical stream in Distinction?

Bajaj International Private Limited and Compton Greaves limited are one of the top electrical companies. Siemens, Wipro are other top companies in this field in India. There are many more companies like Polycom Associates, VRVS electrical solutions private limited, Penguin Engineering Limited, etc are some other electrical companies. These companies advertise about the vacancies in all the leading newspapers and also in official website. The pattern of recruitment may vary from company to company. Some conducts written test and interview and some conduct only interview. You can surely find placement in any good private company with god preparation and confidence.
25th July 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get good Job in private Electrical Companies being a candidate having completed B.Tech with Electrical stream in Distinction?

sir i giri,and i completed b.tech in the year of 2011 with an aggre gate of 58%....pls intimate me any vacency in the electrical industries,pls contact me at mobile no:9014084271
1st October 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

please name of the electrical companies in lucknow & send mo at [email protected]
5th May 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am Rahul Kumar completed my B.tech in 2011 year in Electrical stream with 73.54 % marks and having 2.5 years of experience .kindly suggest me any opportunity.
My mail is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?