6th November 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in customs after passing diploma in electricals and electronics engineering?

Sir i'm an diploma student in electrical &electronic engg can I get a job in customs

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in HCL after completing 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course?
  2. Degree or Diploma in EEE, which is better for getting job opportunities?
  3. How to apply for a job in Indian Customs after passing 12th Arts
  4. Is there any lateral entry for degree course in electricals and electronics in Assam?
  5. How to get a government job after passing electronics engineering from diploma?
  6. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What kind of jobs will be given in Technical Side for electronics and electricals
  8. How to get a job in Airport Customs after passing T.Y.B.Com?
  9. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  10. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  11. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  12. Can I apply for a job after passing diploma in electronics and communication?
  13. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
  14. Can I get a job in TATA or LG after passing 2nd year diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  16. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  17. Can we do something for career after 10th? -- [New]
  18. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
30th December 2011, 10:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in customs after passing diploma in electricals and electronics engineering?

With diploma in electricals and electronics engineering you cannot get a job with customs directly. In order to get jobs with Customs you have to appear for the exams conducted by Staff Selection Commission for the Graduate Level Examination for recruitment to various posts in customs. The minimum eligibility is a bachelors degree in any discipline. Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years. Age limit depends upon the job post you are applying for.
2nd May 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in customs after passing diploma in electricals and electronics engineering?

is it easy to get job in customs ?
2nd May 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it easy to get job in customs ?
7th June 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm an diploma student in computerengg can I get a job in customs
12th July 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

sir what the date for custem exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?