23rd February 2012, 06:31 AM
renjithavinissery

Can I get good Job in Electrical Companies in India having passed 10th and 12th class with Distinction and an aggregate of 59.73% in B.Tech with EEE?

sir,
i am having B_TECH in EEE with aggregate 59.73%.i am having tenth and plus two with distinction marks.can i get a good job in electrical companies in india.if yes what all companies. how should i prepare for indian engineering services examination, any good coaching centres in kerala.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  2. How to get good Job in private Electrical Companies being a candidate having completed B.Tech with Electrical stream in Distinction?
  3. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get job in reputed companies after B.E. if secured 56% in 12th?
  5. Having less than 60% in 10th and 12th will become a barrier to get job after B.Tech?
  6. Private job opportunities after B.Tech in EEE with 65% -- [New]
  7. List of companies which provides job for B.Tech EEE candidates with 6 backlogs?
  8. Best course in ITI for all round development and foreign opportunities?
  9. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  10. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  11. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall?
  12. Good comapnies after 67% marks in BE(CSE) and 52 & 75 in 12th and 10th standard?
  13. Which companies will I get after scoring 80% in 10th, 59% in 12th? What is the cutoff of those companies?
  14. Private companies offering recruitment for a candidate who has secured 46% in 10th, 65.6% in 12th and 60.4% in B.Tech(EEE) but having a gap between 10th and 12th?
  15. Can I get a job in good companies? I have scored 74.67% in 12th and 6.52 in B.E
  16. List of Electrical companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(EEE) graduate in Hyderabad
  17. How may I get a job in software companies after having below 60% marks in engineering graduation?
  18. Which Software Companies am I eligible having secured 55% in B.Tech and less than 60% in 10th and 12th class?
21st July 2012, 09:39 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Can I get good Job in Electrical Companies in India having passed 10th and 12th class with Distinction and an aggregate of 59.73% in B.Tech with EEE?

Respected sir/mam,

there is no doubt on you to be person with hands in ghee

jobs for b.tech with eee

--you can apply for post of assistant manager in :
>>TRANSCO

>>ZENCO

for this minimum aggregate :55%

Selection process:

--written
--interview

--you can also apply in technical companies in india like:
>>BSNL
>>MTNL
>>SAIL
>>NTPC
>>ISRO
>>ONGC
>>IOCL
>>BHEL

for this you should have
--65% aggregate in B.tech

--valid score in GATE

--You can also apply for Technical officer in army
for this 60% min aggregate required

--for technical post
>>navy
>>airforce
>>forest department
>>agricultural department

--you can also apply in private sectors

>>HP
>>HCL
>>IBM
>>MICROSOFT
>>SATYAM
>>INFOSyS
>>MAHINDRA
>>WIPRO LIGHTENING
>>KELVIN ELECTRICAL
>>DEV DENSO POWER LTD

Quote:
all the best
work hard to live your dreams there is no end to dream
19th April 2014, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get good Job in Electrical Companies in India having passed 10th and 12th class with Distinction and an aggregate of 59.73% in B.Tech with EEE?

Whch are all job opportunities I have as I'm pursuing final year b.e with 60% aggregate in eee
6th January 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there are different coachings have to be taken by the students preparing for gate and other core related government jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?