26th June 2015, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Core Electrical Companies?

Sir,
My name is Saikat Paul. I am pursuing my B. Tech. degree in Electrical Engg. from Guru Nanak institute of Technology (GNIT). Please give me the full list of electrical core companies( govt / private ) in India and the companies ( govt / private ) where I can apply for jobs being a student of 2nd year Electrical Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  2. Eligibility criteria for jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
  3. Jobs in core companies for Electrical department(EEE) student? Eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  5. Getting placed in good electrical core companies?
  6. How to get placed for core companies? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. List of core sector companies of Electrical Engineering having criteria less than 60% in B.Tech?
  8. Eligibility criteria for jobs in MNC companies under core Engineering branches?
  9. For which MNC am I eligible?
  10. How may I switch into core from IT sector job in Chennai? I have done chemical engineering
  11. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  12. Which are the jobs available in Electrical Core Companies?
  13. List of core companies for EEE? What is their eligibility criteria?
  14. Will GATE help me in getting jobs in core companies? How to apply in core companies? I am a 4th year ECE student
  15. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  16. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  17. Which are the core electrical companies in Maharashtra? Contact details of the electrical companies?
  18. Can I get job in Infosys, HCL or Wipro if secured 68% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 92.4% till 6th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
27th June 2015, 11:26 AM
reconnect

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Core Electrical Companies?

The list of core companies are-

1-BHEL.
2-Bioxcel.
3-Coal India.
4-Essar.
5-IOCL.
6-NTPC.
7-ONGC.
8-SAIL.

These are the core companies related to your branch and eligible criteria are-

1-60% in 10th.
2-60% in 12th.
3-60% throughout B.tech without any backlogs.
21st October 2018, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Core Electrical Companies?

Sir, I am pursuing my btech in electrical engineering from National institute of technology Srinagar(NIT srinagar). How should I perform in my these 4 years to get the job easily after completing my degree?. Please response as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?