27th November 2010, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

How can an Engineering student join Indian armed forces? How to prepare for CDS exam?

sir, i am a engineering student(3rd year) and i want join the indian armed forces after my graduation.
so kindly tell me about all the opportunities after my graduation in these fields
my prime interest is to be a ips officer or a cds officer.
nowadays along with my graduation i am also preparing for cds written test.

How to crack the cds exam?
eg.-written and ssb
is ias exam is tougher than cds exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Armed Forces being 1st year Engineering student?
  2. How to join Armed Forces after completing B.Sc. degree in Forestry?
  3. What are the career options for me to join Indian Armed Forces? I am a student of mechanical engineering diploma
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear to join Indian Armed Forces if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)?
  5. Various way to join Armed Forces of India for Diploma holder?
  6. How to join Armed Forces? Books to be referred for CDS?
  7. How can I join Indian Armed Forces after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from HP Technical University
  8. How can i join Armed Forces on 12th basis? Is it possible to join Armed Forces after leaving BE course?
  9. How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?
  10. How can I appear for Indian entrance exams in USA? Do I have to come to India to appear for the exam of Indian Armed Forces?
  11. How to join Armed forces if I am a student of class 12th? What is the procedure?
  12. How to join the Armed Forces after BDS? Eligibility criteria for getting into Armed Forces? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to prepare for CDS to join the Indian Air Force for B.Tech student?
  14. Is it possible to join Indian Armed Forces on clearing all backlogs?
  15. Can I join APPSC Group 1, 2, and 3 Coaching Institutes after getting retired from the Indian Navy (Armed Forces)? -- [New]
  16. Job opportunities for Pharma.D graduates in Armed Forces?
  17. How to become an officer in Indian Armed Forces?
  18. Can I join Armed forces of India after completing 3 years diploma in ETC?
9th February 2012, 05:57 PM
raj125

Default Re: How can an Engineering student join Indian armed forces? How to prepare for CDS exam?

Hi Guest
please visit this thread for questions ans http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/tips-crack-cds-exam-become-army-officer-68947.html
28th August 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can an Engineering student join Indian armed forces? How to prepare for CDS exam?

can computer science students give cds exam
25th December 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsary to give mathematic exam in feild of cds for girls?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?