24th December 2012, 12:44 PM
devanshi2012

How to become an officer in Indian Armed Forces?

i want to become an Officer in the Indian Armed Forces. how can start preparing from class 9? are there any reference books available? are there any previous papers for free download? are there any merits? is any sought of scholarship given if scored nice in the exam? how to apply for the exam and the various details associated with it.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear to join Indian Armed Forces if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)? -- [New]
  2. How can I appear for Indian entrance exams in USA? Do I have to come to India to appear for the exam of Indian Armed Forces?
  3. Entries to join Indian Armed Forces as an officer with more than 85% in 12th with PCM?
  4. Various fields an MCA can make a career in?
  5. Am I eligible for Indian Armed Forces as an Officer cader having done MCA recently and having NCC C Certificate?
  6. How can an Engineering student join Indian armed forces? How to prepare for CDS exam?
  7. How can I join Armed Forces as an officer after completing B.Tech?
  8. How can I join Indian Armed Forces after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from HP Technical University
  9. Course which I can pursue after BDS apart from MDS?
  10. What are the career options for me to join Indian Armed Forces? I am a student of mechanical engineering diploma
  11. Last 5 years solved papers of AFMC Pune entrance exam?
  12. How to join the Armed Forces after BDS? Eligibility criteria for getting into Armed Forces?
  13. How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?
  14. Procedure to join RAW? Required Qualification for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in IIT JEE or any other college after passing 12th by NIOS?
  16. What is the educational qualification to join indian Special Armed Forces
  17. What is the educational qualification to join Indian Special Armed forces
  18. How to join RAW after passing MBBS?
23rd March 2013, 09:17 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How to become an officer in Indian Armed Forces?

The Entry Schemes for Men as a Officer In Indian Army inculde:
By Completing:

Intermediate (10+2)
-By Giving NDA Exam
-By giving 10+2 Test

Or

Graduate UPSC
-IMA (DE)
-OTA SSC (Non-Tech)

Or

Graduate Non UPSC

Or

Law Graduate

Or

Engineer
-UES (Pre Final Yesr)
-TGC
-SS (Tech)

Or

Post Graduate

You can join Indian Army by completing any of the courses from above as an Officer.
Note:The Position and Ranking of Officer in Any of the Department for Army depends on qualifications.
Its means higher you are qualified best the position of officer in Department.

You may also visit below for more information:
http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/

Good luck And Jai Hind!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?